PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft 3 DotA allstars Money hack or level hack?

Nblufire2
4th September 2006, 16:06
is there a money hack or level hack for DotA Allstars?

8th September 2006, 19:52
dont have.

platinumkid
9th September 2006, 00:28
Not too familiar with it, so im guessing thier is none.

Quicktime
9th September 2006, 06:44
is there a money hack or level hack for DotA Allstars?

Editing memory for values such as money/characters I believe is serverside. Anywho, maphack and name spoof etc is available from Shadowfrench (google him). GL.

Naughty_Demon
9th September 2006, 08:06
I know this will sound like i am a noob, but ... besides maphack and name spoofer which hacks help u in a play game a lot ? and if there is a level and gold hack... can someone post it or send me a mail with it or sth like that pls

ryukenshine
6th October 2006, 09:31
how can you want hack Dota?
This map for fun, if you hack gold or level, you will not have challenge

DOTA == ATOD
:)

yags
6th October 2006, 12:38
sorry there is no public hack for DOTA.

x133
8th October 2006, 10:28
well there is a hacked version of the map
REMOVED

commands are

-ss

and

-cebu_ (_ = spacebar ok)

the cheats giv u 10k and no fog of war

kildy
9th October 2006, 07:33
REMOVED

commands are

-ss

and

-cebu_ (_ = spacebar ok)

hmmm no credits given to the maker??

|Keshigami|
9th October 2006, 20:02
What version is it? It sees that its undownloadble

inahacker
10th October 2006, 07:43
REMOVED

commands are

-ss

and

-cebu_ (_ = spacebar ok)

credits all mine. no fog of war.... by ina of GP*

(*Oliver*)
4th December 2006, 08:57
Does someone know how to have a specific hero in random. FOr example I want to have venomancer all the time when there is random mode. ANyone know how to do it?? Editing something..??

(*Oliver*)
9th December 2006, 14:05
Does anyone knows how to use Name Spoofer Pro? I finally got it but now its not working...damm

Spanish Gigolo
9th December 2006, 23:36
anything else?

zoss0
15th December 2006, 05:35
REMOVED

commands are

-ss

and

-cebu_ (_ = spacebar ok)

The link doesn't work for me...I keep entering the code and it just keep reseting.

Dark Phoenix 78
26th December 2006, 14:27
if possible some 1 puts that edited map ,in rapidshare

Caitu
2nd January 2007, 08:45
EXP hack works for sure.

The only problem is that the address is dynamic (changes every time you open the game, new map, etc), so you can't keep using it.

wowxiaoni
4th January 2007, 00:27
i think there is none

blacknight_dj
20th January 2007, 03:57
its possible to hack both if u do it manually...
the exp is 4 bytes and the gold is multiplied by 10(e.g 3500g = 35000g) :shocked:
of course the address changes every time but if u find the pointer u can use it even after u restart... (i can onli find the pointer for exp not gold):frown:
btw the address for exp and gold for dota is different for each ver...:bunny:

fieri3
23rd January 2007, 22:33
wouldnt it get3 a dc from the b.net server?

Wisoo
30th January 2007, 22:30
When i hosted a lan server everything worked fine, gold hack, money hack :P, but on b.net i got disconnected.

Also after i memory edited my XP in a lan game that i hosted myself, after the match was finished and i was about to quite game, my computer crashed.... (btw, has happened more than once)

caprandom
8th February 2007, 00:06
You can use the exp and gold hacks on bnet but you WILL get disconnected so there is no point to it. The reason for getting dsiconnected is that when you edit your exp/dmg and maybe gold, the game sends information to the host that is not equal to what is in the games memory causing the map the freeze up and gets you booted. Discussing it is useless because you will always get d/c'ed fro a bnet game and if you the host everyone gets d/c'ed instantly.

(*Oliver*)
9th February 2007, 19:23
Hummm I have maphack for multiplayer war3. I tried it on Local area network games via Hamachi. Its works perfectly.

http://www.securegamers.com/shadowfrench/

And don't forget to say thanks!

Carp3
12th February 2007, 07:23
It doesn't work with GGClient.

:|

qweasdzxc
24th February 2007, 14:10
THank You oliver for the maphack

Hack Seeker
7th April 2007, 06:33
Does someone know how to have a specific hero in random. FOr example I want to have venomancer all the time when there is random mode. ANyone know how to do it?? Editing something..??

Why not Just Pick Him ??

Gemquist
23rd April 2007, 04:50
Why not Just Pick Him ??

He said ""In random".

heavencoins
24th April 2007, 18:18
gt hacks can liao...

yusuf77
4th March 2008, 21:24
hi can someone explain how to make goldhack or exp hack?
I know i will get disconnected from B-net but i think i have a idea to wont get disconnected. So guys please tell me how to hack the Gold/ Exp in the Warcraft 3 Folder :D

caprandom
21st March 2008, 23:55
anyhacks done with a CE will cause you to lag out. I know this because I was able to hack my dmg but would lag out shortly afterward. Theres no point in trying to find hacks that WILL d/c you from the game.

Chaoslasher69
1st April 2008, 02:32
i know some hacks in dota gold and exp....you will x the value of....sssHHH!

FrikkenPro
11th April 2008, 05:20
okay...for future reference....there is NO way to hack gold or xp in bnet, it causes an inconsistency in data between client and server and automatically disconnects the client (i.e u dc). the ONLY way to edit game values in an online gme wud be to host an altered version of the map, sso that there is no such inconsistency between host and client. and since nobody is really stupid enough to re-dl a map they know they already have, its pointless.

unzubaru
16th April 2008, 08:04
Meh FrikkenPro's got a point but if you could code cave it so that the hex adress goes through your code alters it and send it thier SHOULD be no problem =/ plus i can just about script a code cave with CE but i'd need a bypass and i dont even know what DotA is ? Can anyone tell me please

eragonios
3rd July 2008, 03:03
A fast Warcraft 3 gold hack on LAN or SINGLE game.

1.Download Cheat Engine 5.3 or 5.4 (http://www.heijnen1.demon.nl/CheatEngine53.exe)

2.Open cheat engine click on Pc -> create process -> find Warcraft 3 path ex. C: \Program Files\Warcraft III\Frozen Throne.exe -> Ok.

3. Create a map, now see your gold ex. 4265 now go to cheat engine and write 4265 + one ZERO --->>> 42650 push first scan.

4. Now go to Warcraft change you gold, buy an item and now your gold is ex. 3985 go to cheat engine and write 3985 + one ZERO --->>> 39850 and push next scan.

5. Now click on address (allways is only one) and change vaule ex. you want 999 gold change value to 999 + one ZERO --->>> 9990 now go to Warcraft buy an item and see you gold .....Good luck :) if you cant do this post to create a video. Have a nice day!

ELITE_eNergizer
14th July 2008, 08:24

1.Download Cheat Engine 5.3 or 5.4 (http://www.heijnen1.demon.nl/CheatEngine53.exe)

2.Open cheat engine click on Pc -> create process -> find Warcraft 3 path ex. C: \Program Files\Warcraft III\Frozen Throne.exe -> Ok.

3. Create a map, now see your gold ex. 4265 now go to cheat engine and write 4265 + one ZERO --->>> 42650 push first scan.

4. Now go to Warcraft change you gold, buy an item and now your gold is ex. 3985 go to cheat engine and write 3985 + one ZERO --->>> 39850 and push next scan.

5. Now click on address (allways is only one) and change vaule ex. you want 999 gold change value to 999 + one ZERO --->>> 9990 now go to Warcraft buy an item and see you gold .....Good luck :) if you cant do this post to create a video. Have a nice day!

This worked for me in Dota but then after 20 seconds of the money hack, everyone disconnected. I even tried hosting in Lan mode with List Checker.

www.CPUMod.net
28th July 2008, 22:22
guys there is no such thing as a gold hack on battle.net

only on single player

check my sig for the Latest Warcraft III Hacks

erancohen
26th March 2009, 01:13
the fact no one knows a working dota all stars hack it isnt meaning no one can create 1 ppl are hacking world of warcraft huge protected with very strong security got hacked easy by gold sellers and level and all this shit warcraft 3 im sure its not a problem ppl just dont waste theyr time hacking game from 1999 but if any 1 here makes any hack in the way you can try making anti ban or something maybe i.p changer wich comes with the hack maybe its not simple but will be nice to try :P and there is no such thing impossible as long as you got hacking idea in your brain it exists and supose to work :)

Fayt15
26th March 2009, 23:48
none at all...
if you want those cheats...its better to use a hacked map..

erancohen
27th March 2009, 06:57
are you retarded or something read again if you dont understand >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

COO_SNAKE
12th April 2009, 15:41
He isn't retarded. He just didn't understand your post like everyone else.

Your post gives headaches.

pelican.
7th July 2010, 21:50
Hello guys. The only working hack i came across and it's working on Garena and i think B-net too is a not so usefull one.

Here's what you have to do: get CheatEngine => open => load process war3.exe
Let's consider you starteed a DotA game. Buy wand or magic stick. Go on lane and when u got one charge, go back so no enemy hero near you and alt tab to cheat engine; first scan value 1; go back in game get some charges(DONT USE THE WAND/STICK) then go back again so no enemy hero arround; alt tab cheat engine and next scan the new number of charges; KEEP DOING THIS UNTILL YOU GOT ONLY 2 ADRESSES LEFT IN CHEAT ENGINE; Select the 2 adresses FREEZE THEM! and change theyr value to 200. (For beeing able to change adresses you need a secondary client hacker, for example garenamaster on Garena client, because game clients block value changing.)
Here it is now u have 15*200 HP and 15*200 MP at one click.
After using wand/stick charges remain beacuse of the freeze!

IMPORTANT!
Other players can see the number of charged..imagine them seeing u restoring 2000 hp instant ...way better then CHEESE! they will rage quit :laugh:
You can use the wand for a maximum of 4 or 5 times because after, if u use it again u will get disconnected...:sleeping:

Flash ideea :cheeky: Maybe, after u use the wand/stick 4 times,u can sell the wand/stick and repeat the procedure :chinese: !
Hope it helps..but i don't think so :ogre:

You can find me on garena with nick "pelican." or "MYM|pelican".. not that you will play with me now that u know i am a hacker! MUHAHAHAHA

kmarius
29th August 2010, 18:08
Here is a list with the best hacks for DotA and Garena (a dota platform):

http://www.filesonic.com/file/18085563 Dota Tool Kit
http://www.filesonic.com/file/18086153 DreamDota 9.4
http://www.filesonic.com/file/18086139 DreamDota 9.5
http://www.filesonic.com/file/18085649 Garena Host Bot v 3.2
http://www.filesonic.com/file/18085445 GarenaMaster
http://www.filesonic.com/file/18086195 Garena Universal Maphack 7

For details about each of them you can visit
www.dotamaniac.com

The site is in romanian but u can use google translator.

Nico&Co.
21st September 2010, 13:19

that works fine ! one point for eragonios !

can anybody tell me excatly why we must add a zero ?

I tried 'MONEY' search and 'MONEY / 10' search because we collect 10 by 10 golds, without success... of curse it was a 'MONEY * 10' search... :p

I have, just for fun, developped my own "Cheat'O Matic" like program, because omatic doesn't works with Warcraft III... (I know different programs do the same hack, but not with so simplicity :))