PDA

View Full Version : Priston tale hacks

Nyst
5th June 2003, 17:56
does anyone know of any?

Oxcide
7th June 2003, 10:35
not that i know of but i'm sure if you could find a way to dissable nProtect or find a alt+tab program that doesnt get detected then i'm sure i could come up with something, cos it seems that its all client based! reason for this is when i lag i still attack the monsters loose no hp but i still gain the hit exp and i can keep doing that for ages :)

Reda
7th June 2003, 14:32
HelBreath hacker knows how to disable the nProtect

Nyst
7th June 2003, 23:00
hmm ok well if you want any help pm me and ill give you my msn or whatever and ill help you with it

NeoHawk
8th June 2003, 00:32
hmmm.... it cant connect to server.... why is that and are there non P2P servers?

(is it already P2P?):ermm:

Nyst
8th June 2003, 01:23
ive already posted to your question if you dont see it here it is again

First, go into the game's folder and double click, "game.exe".

It should update the game to current state.

Now, exit out of the game.

Go to Start -> Run

Type in regedit, hit enter

Ok, now you should see a new window. If you havn't ever used regedit dont worry, it's not hard. (NOTE: I have a lot of things in Quotes, you should NOT actually type the quotes. The quotes are only there to surround what you will actually be looking for or typing.)

See where it says, "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"? Click the + next to it on the left to open it. Then click the + sign next to the "SOFTWARE" folder.

Scroll down until you get to the folder, "Triglow Pictures". Now click the + sign next to that.

You should now see "PristonTale" folder. Click it.

You'll see a bunch of stuff come up now on the main screen.

First go to where it says "Account" and double click it. Type in your Account name in the box provided. So if your account name for the game was "Flag" You'd simply type: Flag. Hit OK.

Now go down to "PATH". Double Click it. Make sure it says, "C:\Program Files\Triglow Pictures\PristonTale". If it doesn't, copy/paste that into it. (minus the quotes of course)

Next, go to "Server 1", double click and in the field provided type, "211.39.144.141". Hit OK.

Do the same for "Server 2" and "Server 3". (Type in same IP Adress)

Now go to "ServerName", type in "KZEE(NEW)".

Make sure "Sound" is "On".

Make sure Version is "1990"

When you're done, just close the window.

Now start the game with game.exe, and play. You must use game.exe. Make a shortcut of it to your desktop for easy access.

Nyst
8th June 2003, 04:02
reda where is this helbreath hacker

Reda
8th June 2003, 04:27
I don't really know.

Try to find some old/new helbreath hackers.

I remember when i played HelBreath, some hacks worked with the nProtect without problem.

NeoHawk
8th June 2003, 16:27
... got another question..: how can i change resolution and stuff?

Reda
8th June 2003, 17:39
I wanna know to!

Silencio
10th June 2003, 08:45
so where can I download this hack or whatever this is?

sinbadkkwl
11th June 2003, 02:22
:( Does anyone know where to download Priston Tale hacks?? Infact are there even any hacks out there at the moment, cause I have seen people using some kinds of hacks lately.

SkaKKY
11th June 2003, 21:14
did u crack the protection then???

SkaKKY
12th June 2003, 22:26
nvm i got the hacks ;)

sinbadkkwl
12th June 2003, 22:30
You got the hacks?? From where? Can you please tell me?

ISOFREAK
13th June 2003, 01:56
can i have the hacks please?

Reda
13th June 2003, 16:12
Originally posted by SkaKKY
nvm i got the hacks ;)

Are you serious?!

SkaKKY
14th June 2003, 11:36
Yes i have the hacks find me on PT and i'll skin ur stuff for ya im called 'D4agg3r'

or add me on MSN messenger and if u pay me a good sum off money on PT then i'll send ya the hacks ;)

cya around !!!

Oxcide
16th June 2003, 11:46
skakky your asking for money sounds very fishy to me, if you had a skin hack cheat you could sell the stuff for like 5k and make money, so y you want ingame money??

and the skinning weapon cheat has been disabled so if you wanna post some screens of you cheating then by almeans do so, but i would never pay ingame for cheats.

i have 3 PT cheats i'm doing some testing on them all in Korean/chinese so working out what they do, once i have finished i'll release them with complete readme's.

ps most of the hack options will get you banned except for a few :)

PMD
16th June 2003, 20:06
skinning weapons and such does nothing except show people your hacking which will get you banned the only real cheats out there are the 1990 (which speeds up your attack if you are using a bow and god mode) and a exp hack (which increases the exp you get on every hit BUT there are limits and if you go over them by 0.00000000001 you are caught and banned for an hour and after 3-4 catches you might be perminently banned) but loath and behold i have those 2 cheats :classic:

SkaKKY
16th June 2003, 21:23
ok PM me (Energyblue in game)

ok i'll show u that i can skin hack, so dont be givin me shit like that!

Od1um
16th June 2003, 22:02
Originally posted by Oxcide
skakky your asking for money sounds very fishy to me, if you had a skin hack cheat you could sell the stuff for like 5k and make money, so y you want ingame money??

Skin hack only shows it outside, it doesn't show the weapon like it looks outside in the inventory.

For example, you skin a stone axe and it looks like a huge axe on the outside. If you look in your inventory, you still see it as a stone axe and it will look like that when you are trading.

Edit : And all you stupid n00bs that cant find hacks, why dont you use GOOGLE?!?!?! www.google.com

mrw00
17th June 2003, 00:20
dam you have googled it many times

jokerxXx
17th June 2003, 03:53
can someone tell me the hack/cheat please?

the speed cheat and god mode things..
No need skin hack cuz it is just for appearance nothing more.

email: ragonline@hotmail.com

Oxcide
17th June 2003, 03:57
acctually i have 3 1990/smiley hack and the exp hack :) i have my exp hack on all the time i get about 100 exp per hit :) i keep it low so i dont get d/c

and the redmes are almost done :)

PMD
17th June 2003, 04:14
acctually i have 3 1990/smiley hack and the exp hack :) i have my exp hack on all the time i get about 100 exp per hit :) i keep it low so i dont get d/c

you have it at 100x higher? lol i just put it on 500x n dc everytime i get close to the limit and the only problem with that strategy is you dont collect much money or anything hehe

just to let everyone know i got to level 20 from level 1 today in 2 hours (started a new account) n no dont ask me for my ingame name cuz thats just askin to get banned

Toby
17th June 2003, 10:44
trying to figure out wat to type to serch in google.. all i tried doesnt work.. anyone wanna give me a hand and send me a link to my email : ibootleg@hotmail.com ? thanks.

ISOFREAK
17th June 2003, 10:51
to PMD and Oxcide

i have the 1990 hack and the exp hack,
can you tell me how you setup up your ini so that you dont get disconnected + temp ban
i keeping getting kicked off for an hour
and you said something about setting it low

please advise :) thx in advance

mrw00
17th June 2003, 11:08
can u send me those 2 hacks, and ill help ya, rbrewer@ntlworld.com

Yzkiley
17th June 2003, 17:14
I need some plz

I need some plz

Oxcide
17th June 2003, 23:29
well set it to about 1000, but you can only collect i think 50k exp from lvls 1 - 10 to be on the safe side dissconnect every lvl then relog, but when you get to higher lvls you'll have to hit 5 times then disconnect remember if you get greedy you'll get caught.

Hey PMD, should i release them cos the site i got them from have closed the links cos way to much people are cheating and admins are getting a bit wise to the hacks?
dont get me wrong i want to release them but i dont want to be the guy that destroys the cheat like the leakers from cs whith there cheats.

PMD
18th June 2003, 01:45
i know bout the limits and the ranges are
1-20 50k
21-30 100k
31-40 150k
those have been tested and people say from 41-50 is 200k but some people have been banned

and dont release them to the public only give the hacks to people you know are good for the board or are just kool people you know since most of the people who are asking are newbs and its so easy to spot them since they are like
gimme hacks now @ email
so lame

Oxcide
18th June 2003, 10:14
yeah i know so i dont think i will release them just hope we dont get PM'ed to death lol.

Sniper__freaK
18th June 2003, 17:13
ok....if u have hax just gimme the file name and it will be appreciated and if u dont wanna give me that ill give u fuking money for the fuking hax...just leave ur email or email me...im serious is got $$$$$ and i will use it...

mailto:jlsaddal@hotmail.com

HELLO I NEED THE FUKING HACK U ASSES

I NEED THE FUKING HACK TODAY U KNOW

ISOFREAK
18th June 2003, 18:47
it seems the exp hack is not good anymore
i loged on and even before i was able to move i got a system notice, saying i was a cheater and not to use hacks
when i tried to log on again i couldnt connect

o({})o
18th June 2003, 19:35
Sniper__freaK == banned....

No place here for people who must flame in every post and call people such things as above....

Virtuosofriend
18th June 2003, 21:09
Thread Closed due to excess Flaming!!

Yzkiley
19th June 2003, 04:11
If I need Some Stuff Send me a Email

FoRcE
19th June 2003, 18:12
Why you dont post the link with the hacks ?

KalleBalle
19th June 2003, 19:34
can u send me all the cheats u have? my email is ReachRivera@hotmail.com..plz send fast!

vincent84
19th June 2003, 20:44
Originally posted by Od1um

Skin hack only shows it outside, it doesn't show the weapon like it looks outside in the inventory.

For example, you skin a stone axe and it looks like a huge axe on the outside. If you look in your inventory, you still see it as a stone axe and it will look like that when you are trading.

Edit : And all you stupid n00bs that cant find hacks, why dont you use GOOGLE?!?!?! www.google.com

i ha tried but i cant find nothing ... can't u tell us what we must look for or simply write the link ?
Why u don't tell us it ?
We want to enjoy as well during this not p2p period ...
U found them ? Ok good work but why u don't want to help us ?
Please can someone tell me what i must search or post a link ?

PMD
20th June 2003, 00:01
It's because of newbies like you who don't know what you are doing and just think if you give it to everyone the admins in the game won't find it and fix it so that it won't work anymore. If at least some of you actually knew what you were doing more people would have it but so many of you are *****s, show off, and get caught then next thing you know the hacks don't work anymore cause of you. So that's why none of you are getting it *ESPECIALLY* you newbs who have a less then 5 post count. You just come in and say gimme the hacks and think you will get it. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Give me a break.

Yzkiley
20th June 2003, 05:18
need hacks Email me

OH EXP DONT WORK

PMD
20th June 2003, 22:23
No hacks work anymore 1990 doesn't work (admins are invisible and find you) same goes for smiley hack and exp hack doesn't work in the new version of PT so now all I have to do is wait until a new version of a hack is made (someone has made a hack but is keeping it to himself)

Yzkiley
20th June 2003, 22:47
lol new hack out called 2000

wLAb2
21st June 2003, 19:47
LMFAO PMD! Are you PEMAD from the other forums? And Yzkiley, I still remember your character called Gipper. Kept following me and my friend around before. I see that you are banned on that list thing... Gipper. I'm also banned. I sent them an e-mail but still no response and I still get "You are not a Beta Tester".

LMFAO PMD! Are you PEMAD from the other forums? And Yzkiley, I still remember your character called Gipper. Kept following me and my friend around before. I see that you are banned on that list thing... Gipper. I'm also banned. I sent them an e-mail but still no response and I still get "You are not a Beta Tester".

PMD
22nd June 2003, 02:27
other boards? and no my accounts having been caught im not stupid enough to have my account name AND board names be the same

and yes there is a hack called 2000 but its not released to the public so i wouldnt say there is a hack out until its out for the public

wLAb2
22nd June 2003, 05:32
Haha public release. It's only going to public unless somebody leaks it. My friend, and many others, (me? maybe) is currently testing this with the creator of 2000. He is Chinese and his name starts with an "s". There aren't only 2 people that have it you know... all this is still in the testing. Many people have it already, it's not as much features as 1990 but it's working that's all I can say. I'm pretty sure all of us who are testing the hack won't be releasing anytime soon just to let you know. :cool:

PMD
22nd June 2003, 22:16
ha thats funny because those hacks dont work in english servers so quit the lies

wLAb2
22nd June 2003, 23:08
PMD, please don't say anything if you know nothing. You are probably just one of those lurkers that go around PT hacking forums and see what the other people write then think you know. There ARE hacks for version 2.0.0 ePT already you dumbshit. It's just not complete with all the features in 1990 and it's underground. You would not find it leaked anywhere anytime soon. You could try but you are just wasting your time. If you happen to see a character named "Strong" playing in PT you will know I'm not lying. That's me. You WILL see me with hacks on. I can even show some of the features that you can see with they eye if you catch me in Town1. Strong is the name. Remember that. I think only 4 people who actually speak perfect english have this new hack at the moment. You contribute with something and you get something in return. How do you think we got the hacks.

P.S. Those hacks don't work for ePT? You're only saying that because they banned the chinese IPs am I right? If you knew better you would know there are ways to mask your IP smart one.

PMD
23rd June 2003, 04:54
obviously there are ways to mask your ip but its only a matter of time and funny thing is this game isnt even worth hacking its soooooooooo boring even with the hacks
ill stick with the pros that make games (ie bioware)

Yzkiley
23rd June 2003, 05:59
A guy is making some new hacks

[QUOTE]Originally posted by wLAb2
[B]LMFAO PMD! Are you PEMAD from the other forums? And Yzkiley, I still remember your character called Gipper. Kept following me and my friend around before. I see that you are banned on that list thing... Gipper. I'm also banned. I sent them an e-mail but still no response and I still get "You are not a Beta Tester".

lol Same

jokerxXx
25th June 2003, 00:07
wLAb2,

can i join in that team? I really need the hack and willing to sacrifice time to help out you guys.
I have been trying to make one by myself and still unsuccessfull. F**K

Where you usually play as "Strong"? Gamma/Beta/Alpha?

Thx

contact me if I can join with PT hack developer (<- this sound funny ^.^)
Playing PT without the hack seems not right..at least for me..

my email: catysiu001@hotmail.com

Oxcide
25th June 2003, 10:51
Haha public release. It's only going to public unless somebody leaks it. My friend, and many others, (me? maybe) is currently testing this with the creator of 2000. He is Chinese and his name starts with an "s". There aren't only 2 people that have it you know... all this is still in the testing. Many people have it already, it's not as much features as 1990 but it's working that's all I can say. I'm pretty sure all of us who are testing the hack won't be releasing anytime soon just to let you know.

now that guy that starts with a "s" could it be another meaning for little :) lol if it is i know who your talking about. i currently have a call shop anywhere hack :) so thats good enought for me, i'm trying to do a money hack just waiting till i can get my other pc up and running and i can make some :)

oh yeah and the ones i do make i will share :)

Nyst
25th June 2003, 21:17
woah been working on some hacks for this game i know its been a while since i posted but hell didnt know it would go this far if anyone could use my services let me know

spinoza
1st July 2003, 09:24
i could use your services.

machinemaiden
2nd July 2003, 00:04
Nyst if it would be okay, I would like to try out the hack please if it's okay with you. :bunny:

ShyShy
2nd July 2003, 07:16
Me TOO! Me TOO! I want to CHEAT LIKE you GUYS! Looks COOL!!

I need 30 post to om man!!!!!! Joker! I know who r u! You are CatherineSiU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ray
2nd July 2003, 07:50
:: Well its seems you people posting here are all looking for hacks.....personally i have no problem with anyone hacking PT for any reason....-_-but b4 some of you newbies out there (not including n e regular posters) decide you want ta hack the game, :s learn to play it first... ::

P.S::im planing on posting again soon :)

spinoza
2nd July 2003, 08:11
lol have you even played PT? we just wanna get the full fun out of it, gets boring after awhile when you know how to do EVERYTHING, also when you've seen EVERYTHING. The whole point of hacks is to show off for you friends, and to try and look cool, I wanna be that person, please let me be cool just for once.

ShyShy
2nd July 2003, 10:09
ooOoo.. Ya! That'll be cool! ^5 spinoza! That's what I'm at! And also item hunting.. I wanna find items that ppl can't find! I dun wanna die losing hell lots of XP.. Pot $$ alot!

Kenara
2nd July 2003, 23:25
hmm can u guys tell me where to find these and tell me how to use da hacks w/o gettin banned?

SyNiKaL
3rd July 2003, 01:14
Ya hey can anyone let me know where i can find thoughs hacks or even better just pm me or anything pleaz

machinemaiden
4th July 2003, 01:40
just because I don't post alot doesn't make me a noob, I have a lvl 35 character but it gets tedious the constant lvling. I want to have fun with the game and maybe this will help me with that. not being mean or anything just saying :bunny:

spinoza
4th July 2003, 07:23
I understand, the lvling can be fun for maybe an hour, but gets really old each time.

Silent1
4th July 2003, 13:09
can some send mi hacks for pt plzzz i really need them...

email it to mi goku_gohan24@hotmail.com

realDragon
6th July 2003, 17:08
can one send me the 2000.exe?
i can give u the working exp hack for it...
email: realDragon@t-online.de

thx
rD

SkaKKY
6th July 2003, 17:51
i have the 2000.exe contact me on

MSN = scott@gamersplace.org
Email = Scott@gamersplace.org

im willing to trade...

FoRcE
6th July 2003, 19:18
Please i need the hack.
Deluxe.P@gmx.de

How can i enable alt+tab ?

kartz
7th July 2003, 02:03
can i have the hack too?
email : rong_hui82@hotmail.com

Od1um
7th July 2003, 04:38
I have a teleport hack but the owner told me not to release unless he says, so...

SkaKKY
7th July 2003, 10:15
i also have that :)

to proove

the key word 'nathan'

Also peopel have been trying to contact me i can mail them back with

scott@gamersplace.org for soem reason, so extpect a reply from a certain

Khanhunter@hotmail.com

Od1um
7th July 2003, 21:11
I have thehack.exe but I don't use it, I have the original teleport hack from plasmo.

pic:

SkaKKY
7th July 2003, 23:27
I have the 2000.exe BUT, its an improved version , i wnat to get my hands on the other versiona nd i mwillign to trade.!

Contact
Scott@gamersplace.org

Vapor187
8th July 2003, 01:30
Hey, If you guys have time send me some hacks for priston Tale....

msn : black98gt@hotmail.com

ISOFREAK
8th July 2003, 06:50
been wondering

the new working exp hack

does it still have the same limits as the older one?

10 - 19 = 50k
20 - 29 = 100k

etc?

SyNiKaL
8th July 2003, 07:07
can someone send me the exp hack pleaz at plurBEAKER@hotmail.com

noxe
8th July 2003, 16:17
If some one send me the 2000.exe ill send the xp hack and teleport hack ktnx

dezmoneagle@hotmail.com

realDragon
8th July 2003, 16:39
ok got the 2000.rar but ints with password anyone have the pass?!
plzzz send it to realDragon@t-online.de

SkaKKY
8th July 2003, 17:08
lol realdragon it has no pass, ive got the improved version with stuff like Mechbomb and fireball ect..!

scott@gamersplace.org

I trade for Oorigional 2000.exe

MSN = Scott@gamersplace.org
AIM= Scotteh2003

SyNiKaL
8th July 2003, 18:40
Can someone just send me the exp that is all i want and need pleaz

plurBEAKER@hotmail.com

helioplex
8th July 2003, 21:47
hi, can i have the exp hack plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
xio012@yahoo.com

snxjah
8th July 2003, 22:56

so u have a hack , well if u have an hack e-mail it to me.. or contact me on msn thesilverfoxed@hotmail.com , plz send me a hack or sumthing, without playing h4x.. the game is boring :P

Yinchie
8th July 2003, 23:31
Heheheh, yes, this is interesting. As an old Helbreath hacker, i never actually had to disable nProtect for my hacks to work, but then I could always of "alt-tabbed" out of the game.
At the moment, I'm trying to make my own exp hack, but can't come up with anything (Notice: when I hacked HB, i had the server files to look through). And i think i have made an speedhack, of some sort, for PT (works much like the HB one).
I'm willing to help anyone with their problems, if I can. Also, if anyone else has a working hack for PT already, than I would appreciate the use of that file.

Msn = TheYinx@hotmail.com

Yinchie

klandestine
9th July 2003, 00:08
Gentlemen .............

you will notice there are NO pristen tale hacks on the FTP server.
If you have any working hacks you are willing to share please add them here (http://web1.server126.notraffic.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=80)

It would be most appreciated by the other people who not only use MPC but also those that spend alot of time helping to run MPC

Klandestine

kouma
9th July 2003, 02:47
can someone send the hacks to me too blindguardian2k1@yahoo.com thx in advance :)

DarkxKnight27
9th July 2003, 11:04
hi.. i jus signed up for this site so that i can talk to u guys.. i have a level 28 archer w/o using any hacks.. its really starting to get hard and old.. i was wondering if you guys could help me with a working hack? if so plz email at CrystalBlueR34@aol.com ..thx

noxe
9th July 2003, 13:46
I need NEW xp hack i offer shop/warehouse/skillmaster/teleport hack Dezmoneagle@hotmail.com

SyNiKaL
9th July 2003, 17:42
Can some one pleaz send me the xp hack pleaz. . . plurBEAKER@hotmail.com

seVEn0r
9th July 2003, 19:48
plz can you send me the hack too

seven_533@hotmail.com

and works it alraedy with nprotekt ?

helioplex
10th July 2003, 00:57
If you go to http://www.i-register-shit-domains.co.uk/forum/ and register. the owner said if it reaches 60 members he will give out 5 hacks. So if you really want hacks badly go and register

r1ku
10th July 2003, 02:32
EXP hack sure is nice.

SyNiKaL
10th July 2003, 03:55
Could i get the exp hack pleaz from u and could some one help me . when i go to start pt it wont start cuz it cant find the file vierson.cfg? someone help pleaz

Zaibatsu
10th July 2003, 21:47
nProtect is just like an anti-virus. it doesnt detect game hacks.

spinoza
11th July 2003, 01:06
actually it does, but there are ways to bypass it.

Zaibatsu
11th July 2003, 01:26
i wonder where i could find gold hack. gold hack+exp hack= level 60+ loaded character by sunrise

BuLLeTz
11th July 2003, 06:28
can some one send me exp and teleport hack at christoferm@comcast.net plz...

Thanks

munkore
11th July 2003, 09:05
can i have the haks plz

munkore@yahoo.com

FoRcE
12th July 2003, 23:33
Hi who have the hacks ?
I have over 10 hacks and i went trade...(hack vs hack)

my icq number is 171951128 or Deluxe.P@gmx.de

My Hack Archiv of PT is over 25mb ...

vashstyle
13th July 2003, 15:46
Gah, why do you even start threads to just brag about how you have game hacks then don't share them?

D3CRYPT
13th July 2003, 17:36
If anyone can read chinese I found alot of hacks.
I dont play this game so I dont evem know if this works but the forum it was on lots of ppl were saying it worked (dont bitch if it dont work)
Its in chinese too :(

Kono
13th July 2003, 19:10
howdy, im not really a newbie either its just that leveling is really tedious as someone said before and i'd like to speed that process up a bit xD so.. if someone could be so kind and send me the exp and teleport hack, it would be greatly appreciated thanks! Sillyedwin812@yahoo.com

SkaKKY
13th July 2003, 19:54
I have foudn a forum with

CNA - Fully english

2000.exe

and

Morion Skill hack

Try there!!!!

:bunny:

Link has been removed due to content of Viruses...

Dark Blaze
13th July 2003, 21:15
Thank you D3CRYPT for the report.

...::: User has Been Warned :::...

Virtuosofriend
13th July 2003, 22:23
Last warning.If i get another report for that thread it will be FULLY deleted.And i mean it.

AnTraX
14th July 2003, 00:29
can someone send me skin hack and 2000.exe hacks please? Thz! a Lot!

henri_bob@hotmail.commy e-mail (henri_bob@hotmail.com)

KiCkMyDoG
14th July 2003, 02:30
VF helped solve all my problems.First he warned me.But i keep spamming the strategy forums with virus-links.So what he did then?He banned me.

Snake_hellfish
14th July 2003, 09:56
i need skin hack too!
Snake_hellfish@hotmail.com

D3CRYPT
14th July 2003, 15:12
Here is CNA-ENG-PT2.0.
I dunno what it does but its clean and virus free
You ppl with hacks, why you want to trade hacks for hacks when u already got hacks? And obviously the people asking for hacks dont have them

Virtuosofriend
14th July 2003, 22:14
User banned.

Kono
15th July 2003, 00:32
who o.O

D3CRYPT
15th July 2003, 09:08
LOL nice edit VF :classic:

BuLLeTz
15th July 2003, 21:25
how do u make it a .zip instead of a .rar cause my winzip wont open it and nothin else will work with it plz tell me

rainy
15th July 2003, 22:59
do any of u have speed hack for this game. i saw one guy run fast when i was running. he ran like Flash.

xoz
15th July 2003, 23:08
simple question:

does the game cost something to play?

thx

rainy
16th July 2003, 04:13
no, its totally free

D3CRYPT
16th July 2003, 05:58
Originally posted by BuLLeTz
how do u make it a .zip instead of a .rar cause my winzip wont open it and nothin else will work with it plz tell me
Here it is

JokersWild
16th July 2003, 06:55
yo d3crypt....that cna-eng-pt2.0.zip file ...the hack doesnt work...the only thing that works is the F6 = shop
which is useless =\
ah well
glad ure sharing ^^
unlike the others =p

rainy
16th July 2003, 07:16
maybe only one works which is the f6-shop but its very useful when u need to free up ur inventory and sell the items.

JokersWild
16th July 2003, 07:25
yes that is true ^_^

Dave133
16th July 2003, 09:35
I've personally ripped the source code from the original 2000.exe hack, created a new one with the source code. New fixes..Summon level 80 golem(fixed), God mode, working Teleport hacks, Pots, gold. Hack currenyly out for trading for Morion Tier 2 Skills or Working EXP hack.

Screenshot:

http://www.angelfire.com/ri2/blockowalk/2000FB5.bmp

-=Contact=-

AIM: DemonoidPhen0men

Vinnie
16th July 2003, 11:51
my god u are a legend man ! rofl let me be the first to say wd :)

if u get a chance can u send it to me
msn: beckham_NO1@hotmail.com
AIM : getting account as i type this lol .

hehe if u could send it it would be great thanks

GT43
16th July 2003, 15:34
hey can u guys send me the program

Monkeylover
16th July 2003, 18:26
Hello guys, I have just joined this thread and after reading what all you guys have to say about the hacking, I can't believe how many of you are hacking. I have been playing the game for about a month now and I haven't realized anyone really hacking, but I guess what I really want to say is that I could REALLY use a new EXP hack that currenyly works. If anyone is nice enough to help me out by sending me one I would be very very grateful ^.^

Thanks

(E-mail) Adrian110@mail.com

JokersWild
17th July 2003, 02:32
I've been playing PT for about a week now....and I dont have patience for leveling since the exp system is even more hurting than Ragnarok. To be honest, i signed up for this for some hacks....or to learn (if possible) how to create one, but all I see here is a bunch of people braging about their programs that they have downloaded else where or got the hook ups. All they do is brag, show screenshots, and brag some more.

might as well call this site ----> MultiPlayerBrags.de

sexw00ter
17th July 2003, 07:03
it's kinda disappointing isn't it? when some people with the right working hacks won't share... i got the latest hack for pristontale. not the working exp hack tho. as far as i know (which my knowledge is pretty limited in such stuff) i haven't seen any exp hack known to work. i mean read the forums. so many failed experiments......

the latest hack was not very useful though. i mean the goodness it can give is very much offset by the fact you get banned if you get caught.

an exp hack will be cool. i think the experts should be working on it as we speak. or maybe they got tired of the game and didn't.

anyways i hope nobody gets offended by this message of mine. was kinda ranting...

yay the download cheats link worked :classic:

Hobomaster
17th July 2003, 13:46
could somebody send me 2000.exe hack? i really need it... evry time i try to get to navisko i get lost... then killed by skeletons.... btw i'm a lvl 15 fighter...

email is marco_mui@hotmail.com

FoRcE
18th July 2003, 10:32
I have upload some Hacks on my server...

www.boarding-hack.de/PTHacks.rar

Vinnie
18th July 2003, 11:06
ta force many ppl will be much appreciated with those

has anyone got the hack dave posted a pic of ? off him if some1 has can u send it to my email plz

beckham_NO1@hotmail.com

aim : would have an account but create account page is down :(

D3CRYPT
18th July 2003, 18:31
Good work FoRcE :classic:

Monkeylover
18th July 2003, 22:11
What exactly does that download do FoRcE? It's .rar how do I open it and what does it do?

Hobomaster
19th July 2003, 02:24
Force,
I can't unzip the files from .rar format... could u try get it in .zip format?

Thx,
Da one HOBO...

buttmunch
19th July 2003, 02:54
The exp hack doesn't seem to work. Whenever i log out all the exp i gained is gone. Oh wells thanks anyway, at least you were willing to share.

Dave133
19th July 2003, 09:56
This has nothing to do with PT hacking, but anyways, does anyone have an extra cdkey for diablo 2? From what I heard PT is going p2p in 2 months :(
If you do IM me or email it at darkelite925@hotmail.com
I would reward you.(new pt hack)

-=Contact=-
AIM: DemonoidPhen0men

FoRcE
19th July 2003, 12:09
Hi you must unzip the rar with the newest version of Winrar.
But i have it reupload...

www.boarding-hack.de/PTHacks.zip

www.boarding-hack.de/PTHacks2.zip

Hobomaster
19th July 2003, 13:24
PT hax 1 doesn't unzip with rar....

How do u not get disconnected when u gain the lvl... i got banned...:(

helioplex
19th July 2003, 18:23
Link removed due to viruses

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! :bandit:

Vinnie
20th July 2003, 06:27
ty much appreciated !!

Hey dave123 i have a diablo 2 cd key for you !

im gonna have to trade some hl cdkeys for it !!

msg me on msn , i would use aim but i cant create an account

andywayz i sent u an email

thanks dude laterzzz

beckham_NO1@hotmail.com - Msn / email

GT43
20th July 2003, 14:20
hey any1 have skin hack that can make all skins??

buttmunch
21st July 2003, 01:35
Is there a working godmode hack?

Vapor187
21st July 2003, 23:09
hahaha have fun with that sub7 floatin around in those hacks u llama dumbasses....first thing i do is scan the files, and it came right up ahhaah

jjhru
22nd July 2003, 21:57
send some to me plz throught email or msn jasonhrushka@hotmail.com

impm2000
23rd July 2003, 12:17
send me pls

linkin_pak88@Hotmail.com

koreanboy
24th July 2003, 06:54
can anybody send me the 2000.exe hack that was edited by dave to me through email? just in case my email doesnt show up...its dacrazedkorean@yahoo.com...thanks

OniKnives
25th July 2003, 02:54
can someone plz send me any working english hack demonvash@hotmail.com

D3CRYPT
25th July 2003, 08:28
Please check the files are clean before you post links to them.
Please no cd key talk
=\\Thread Closed//=