PDA

View Full Version : All Known Hacks For MapleStory- Hack List

DarkKenshinX
6th November 2004, 06:25
There are more hacks for MapleStory than you think. Some of them I don't have, while the others I either have access to them and/or I've made them myself or they haven't been quite confirmed yet. Also, these hacks/bots/tricks are all ServerSide as in, EVERYONE CAN SEE THEM. No clientside hacks are here, since they are completely useless and a waste of time. Also, if you want proof, there are screenshots of some of them.

Hacks In Red- Confirmed
Hacks In Blue- Not Confirmed/Doesn't Work

God Mode aka Invisi-Hack aka Flash Hack- You know that when you get hit, you blink? Well, this hack keeps your character consistently blinking. You can't be hit. The monsters still rush you, but you don't receive damage. It's as if you've just been hit by something.
God Mode 2 aka Always-Miss-Hack- When a monster attacks you, it always misses. You know when the damage number comes up, intead, it comes up as "Miss" all the time. The monsters rush you, but they always miss.
Speed Attack/Weapon Speed Hack- Sword is fast, Axe is slow, and Club is even slower. Well with this hack, ALL of them are insansely fast. You can hit an enemy nearly 5 TIMES in 1 second!
Speed Attack Method 2 Hack
Speed Heal (1 (http://www.idproject.net/images/speedheal.jpg))- When you stand in one spot for about 10 seconds, your HP goes up 10 or higher depending on if you're standing, sitting, or your stats. Well, this hack speeds your healing process. You heal every 700 MILLIseconds which is FAST! BUT, you can't EXCEED 9 heal-ups in a row, or you will disconnect. So you have to move around or attack, wait about 5-8, then re-heal again.
Mana Speeder- Just like the Speed Heal, but with MP.
Windowed Mode- Yes, there is a windowed mode for MapleStory. This one doesn't have the Blue Windows Bar.
Windowed Mode Complete- This one HAS the Blue Windowed Bar.
Ability Point Hack- You know that everytime you level, you get 5 Ability Points. You can use it to level your Str, Dex, Int, Luk, HP, or even MP. Well, with this hack, you get more. The stat point hack doesn't work because Wizet keeps track of points gained and such (Thanks to Onegai for that info).
Starting Ability Point Hack/ Dice Hack (by Xeus)- When you make a character, you can max everything at 25 for a starting character.
Botting- Well you know, you ALT-TAB out or go do something else, while a Bot levels you up, picks up your items, and kill monsters. You don't really have to do anything, but worry about being temporarily banned.
Sit Anywhere Hack- Yes, you can gain HP as if you were sitting on a bench. The name really explains it all. You can sit anywhere and gain the HP of sitting on a bench. It's untrainable, since the value changes depending on what map you are on.
GM (Game Moderator)/MapleTip Talking Hack- Name explains it all too. You can talk on the server as a GM or a MapleTip.
No Miss Hack- You never miss when you attack an emeny.
Double/Triple Weapon Hack (1 (http://img38.exs.cx/img38/9317/doubleweapon.jpg))- Equip more than 1 weapon at the same time -- Simultaneously.
Dupe Hack
Ossyria Hack- Ossyria Island has been implemented into the International MapleStory Game, but not the monsters. You can teleport to Ossyria island with this hack.
Flyhack (by Ape~korean / by lol98~global)
Climbhack (by Ape~korean / by lol98~global)- A hack that allows youto climb anywhere in MapleStory. It's like the sitting hack but you can climb anywhere you want.
Uberspeedhack
Jump with damage hack
Naked Hack (by Gunout)
DebugMode (by Ape)
NoBodyFrame (by Ape)
CyberCafe Hack
NoFaceFrame (by Ape)
FakeItemToItemShop (by lol98)
Curse Bypass/Hack (by lol98)
Teleport hack
SpeedWalk
Anti "take breath" Hack
ClientSideSuperHeal- Insane heal amount, but this one is clientsided. (by Ape/Aaerox)
ClientSideSuperDamage- Insane damage but this one is clientsided. (by Ape/Aaerox)
Lock monster for attack anywhere hack
Party chat / buddy chat spoof (by Xeus)
Snatch Hack (by Cam_2 (http://www.blizzhackers.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=71967))- Grabs all items on the ground on-screen
Spirit/Invisible Hack 2- No Body, No Weapon, Invisible. You can't be seen, and to other players, when you pick up items it looks as if the items just disappear, while actually, you are the one picking them up. Also, it looks like the Monsters are taking damage from no one, but it';'s really you that's inflicting damage. (by Ape) <--Part of DebugMode
AttackPositionHack- Stab all the time/Swing up all the time/Swing down all the time; the way you attack effects damage

*Thanks to lol98 and CujoEX for the information of some of the confirmed hacks*
If you have seen any other hacks, bots or even tricks, feel free to post them.

I'll put the credits of the people later on.

HackingIsCool
6th November 2004, 07:52
is there any way we can get those hacks u listed? also, theres a new patch thats out, so will they still work?

DarkKenshinX
6th November 2004, 07:59
Yes, if you have a bypass. Speed Heal and Mana Healer have been made public already.

neonblade
6th November 2004, 08:44
u got this info if im not wrong from blizzhack. rights?. bypassing is already possible. it's not as HARD as u think it maybe. simple. quite simple. made me wana knock my head against the wall when i knew bout it. ^.^ *hint* use da search button. i suggest u guys use the search function more often. it ussauly answers the qeustions. *ussauly* sryy haada type fast. workload is horrible. >.<"

K1S3K1
6th November 2004, 08:53
DarkKenshinX where do u get the Mana healer?

HackingIsCool
6th November 2004, 08:56
whats this bypass everyone is talking about? i'm so lost here, can sum plz explain or give me a link to a bypass program?

neonblade
6th November 2004, 09:56
u noe. im not gonna tell u. I SAID USE THE SEARCH BUTTON.! iT'S right There in UR FAcE!!!!! !!!! ~.~

DarkKenshinX
6th November 2004, 10:20
People. I can make those hacks or obtain them from friends. I do not leech, nless I cannot make the hack myself. Also, I didnt get this info from Blizzhack. I was the one that posted it there. And the bypass is so damn easy, I might as well give it out.

johnnyanon
6th November 2004, 10:46
*pops head in* yeah, newbie here. i wouldnt suggest giving out already readily available information to those that are unwilling to use a simple search command. it bothers me a lot when i see a beggar get what they want =p

</2 cents>

DarkKenshinX
6th November 2004, 10:49
Yeah, you know what, you're right.

neonblade
6th November 2004, 12:21
People. I can make those hacks or obtain them from friends. I do not leech, nless I cannot make the hack myself. Also, I didnt get this info from Blizzhack. I was the one that posted it there. And the bypass is so damn easy, I might as well give it out.

lol....ur the one. hmmm just saying what i thought i had to vioce out den. why u nv post here bout those hack info and posted there first!! =P

HackingIsCool
6th November 2004, 20:44
jeeze srry for getting u all worked up, i'm still new at all this and i'm just trying to figure out wat is wat

RayZ
6th November 2004, 21:47
DarkKenshin.. :/ This post is to make ppl drool ar? >.<" We know what those hacks does but it just isn't in our hands or lack of knowledge to have them work.

DarkKenshinX
6th November 2004, 21:50
Nah, this is just to let you KNOW which hacks are and have been done, so you can't claim that you firstly did it already. It's also to show that these are the ones that can be done, therefore, you can figure out yourself.

HackingIsCool
7th November 2004, 03:21
i dont think botting is a good idea. what if more than one enemy spawns out at once, will u still be bale to kill it? and if sum sent u an invitation, ur bot would just freeze wouldnt it? and if u died, then i think u stay as a ghost until the bot is turned off

xue22
7th November 2004, 03:26
HackingIsCool there are ways of getting pass that....the only thing that flips me out is that when people just freaking watch when your attacking air for like 2 mins stright.

chong.eng
12th November 2004, 09:49
any tips for the fly hack?

DarkKenshinX
13th November 2004, 01:47
Well yeah.

Hint: Ground: 0, and Air: Changed in a way.

Oh, and there's a new trainer of mine coming out, called MapleChaos V0.1.

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/asdf1234-mctv01.jpg

Tristan Polaris
13th November 2004, 01:57
whats this bypass everyone is talking about? i'm so lost here, can sum plz explain or give me a link to a bypass program?

What windows are you running? I got it to bypass in what.. not even 10 seconds?

:tit:

Scar
13th November 2004, 02:01
Well yeah.

Hint: Ground: 0, and Air: Changed in a way.

Oh, and there's a new trainer of mine coming out, called MapleChaos V0.1.

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/asdf1234-mctv01.jpg

Nice Gui DarkKenshinX =P very sexy ^^

cant wait for the release xD

PageX
13th November 2004, 02:42
lol real nice

DarkKenshinX
14th November 2004, 00:31
Haha thanks people. And there's a rumor that there's a patch for the game that's coming up really soon.

Scar
14th November 2004, 03:35
Well, I think its good for them to patch the game keeps us on their toes.. I also believe that the hacking community is an important asset contributing to wizit, I mean since they are beta testing we are just helping them notice security flaws with the game =P

At least I like to think of it that way :paranoid:

Maximillion
14th November 2004, 05:41
where do i get invisi hack or flash hack or god mode hack?

Fungamania
14th November 2004, 05:59
Wow, that's looking great DarkKenshin. Can't wait for that no miss hack! Do you have a date of release?

angweisiang
14th November 2004, 07:40
where do i get invisi hack or flash hack or god mode hack?

use serach zzzzz

onlij
14th November 2004, 10:11
Looking forward on the trainer Kenshin

today i was playing MS and i was training in dungeon

and i saw this lvl 18 warrior did 400+ damage ( normal attack, not using skills) on horny mushroom

i saw a hack similar on the hack list thread similar to what i saw, but that hack was clientsided

is there a serversided damage hack?

DarkKenshinX
15th November 2004, 03:19
Probably was. Or some kind of hack that lets you use the strength of two weapons.

I have no exact date of release. Just maybe after the next patch, then I'll input the new base pointers and addresses.

q disc
17th November 2004, 16:09
anybody checked if they check item ID serverside?

Lousyhaha
17th November 2004, 16:20
well there is mana freeze means ur mana stay max.. it freeze there max
* shits my acc ban * gm nick - cleric , page- <-- beware

q disc
17th November 2004, 16:22
lousy, you can borrow my if you want to further sesting, level 29 war

AnGeL sHaDoW
17th November 2004, 23:47
i have a bypass now how do y get the mana healer :)

AnGeL sHaDoW
17th November 2004, 23:53
I love your trainer man is color full :) good job

c0kane
18th November 2004, 00:58
Stop posting separate posts.

k1ll3r
18th November 2004, 04:04
darkkenshinx when will ur trainer b release? cant wait to have it

Learner
18th November 2004, 09:28
decline invitations by the menu options

DarkKenshinX
18th November 2004, 20:14
I'll release it after the next patch. Maybe.

goddha
19th November 2004, 09:21
probably v0.09? hmmm... have anyone successfully find damage hack pointers?

Question
19th November 2004, 16:54
Hi guys,i noticed there were no links provided in the original post.Reading a bit further i can see "use search" a lot.Tried it,but it seems broken.....keeps giving me the following error message :
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 129 bytes) in /srv/www/htdocs/web1/html/new_forum/search.php on line 835

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 45 bytes) in /srv/www/htdocs/web1/html/new_forum/includes/functions.php on line 479

I also looked in the cheat database just to see if the hacks were there.....nope they werent.

I brielfy went through all 3 pages of this forum to see if i could find it manually,but no luck(im assuming 3 pages only since i dont see a "display pages from x" option)

If its not too much to ask,can anyone post the link to the dice hack if they remember it off-hand or have it bookmarked or something?

HackingIsCool
20th November 2004, 04:19
is there a way to tell if a player is a GM? how can they actually catch u hacking, they pretend to play while looking for hackers?

c0kane
20th November 2004, 06:26
is there a way to tell if a player is a GM? how can they actually catch u hacking, they pretend to play while looking for hackers?

As I have seen a few myself, I will make a summary of how you can tell a GM apart from regular players.

1. Their screen name is encased a blue frame, with a blue background.
2. They were some cash items.
3. Their messages show up in light blue.

It is also pretty much impossible to hide from them, as they can remain invisible to players while they observe. Best way to avoid being caught is avoidng public or very obvious places. Try to play in a style so that it is hard for people to take a screenshot.

Question
20th November 2004, 06:52
I hate to post like this,but could someone please read my post a bit above this and reply to it?

osci
20th November 2004, 09:55
hmmm, when i use the speedhack, i always d/c... anyway to prevent it?

Question
20th November 2004, 09:57
Theres no way to prevent it,except not using it too fast.

xue22
20th November 2004, 15:55
I think they took the dice hack down....

HackingIsCool
20th November 2004, 19:51
i got a blue message from them once saying that they banned 11 people in one day and warned me to not use hacks. but are they suspecting that i hacked or is it just a notice sent to every1 not to hack?

DarkHack.Sign
20th November 2004, 20:43
Hmm..I never got a message from GM Saying something like that. They actually send messages out like that?

SupaPat
20th November 2004, 23:11
it was a message from gm to everybody, a global message. People are finding these botters, god mode abusers by screenshotting and reporting to the gms/admins on webpage. Just becareful where you use it and wear some armor
-_-, such a dead give a way that u are using a hack by not wearing any armor

HackingIsCool
21st November 2004, 06:42
thank god it was 2every1, i thought i was in trouble for a sec =/ i only use mana heal hack and god mode when no1 is around

Shadow712
21st November 2004, 12:58
meh, Where did u get God mode and mana heal =/ =[

DarkKenshinX
21st November 2004, 18:59
They're all over MapleStory Hacking forums.

And it's not hard to make.

Oh, and for GMs, there's a list of GMs at SleepyWood.net

HackingIsCool
22nd November 2004, 01:16
theres a list? ooo i got to go check that out

donnos
22nd November 2004, 07:52
lolz....it scared me 2...i got a message saying GM have ban 30 ppl today and i might be next...

AnGeL sHaDoW
23rd November 2004, 17:05
Maplestory people patch is coming at 9:00 am pasific hour

b0o
23rd November 2004, 21:55
ok anywho.. I just wanna say that rayz haz sum hott lookn pic.. and darkenshin- like wtf you could atleast give the beggers something to shut them up.. like bloody hell have u thot of noone but ur selff!?!? :smoker:

Gr... :smoker:

kuek
24th November 2004, 01:51
the pic of rayz is not real... the pic is actually my bro's friend -.-!

Jenny
24th November 2004, 19:38
do you know any new hacks? can tell me pls? im new here and i dunno what to do... they said maple patched Nov. 23 2004, and i dunno what that means... can help me? can give that hack?

any new hacks pls? Patched Nov. 23 2004..... new released? wow that no miss i cant wait, thats gona be good =) can share me some new hacks???

guys, can someone share me hacks? they patched earlier Nov 23 2004, any release? can give me pls? u can email me at quik2ilv3r@yahoo.com =D

c0kane
24th November 2004, 19:46
do you know any new hacks? can tell me pls? im new here and i dunno what to do... they said maple patched Nov. 23 2004, and i dunno what that means... can help me? can give that hack?

any new hacks pls? Patched Nov. 23 2004..... new released? wow that no miss i cant wait, thats gona be good =) can share me some new hacks???

guys, can someone share me hacks? they patched earlier Nov 23 2004, any release? can give me pls? u can email me at quik2ilv3r@yahoo.com =D

I hope you die in agony.

kuek
25th November 2004, 03:56

omg u were spamming 'can share me some new hacks???' and be patient

AsianHacker
26th November 2004, 09:26
funny guys~~LOL,
probaly ppl will call u leecher~~~

enycekid
26th November 2004, 19:08
lol yea hahah asian hacker i dled yur hacks lol its cool yo thx hit me back mah aim is t0nyyxD

Rowan23
28th November 2004, 01:13
yea...the hack was awesome...i still need some1 to teach me how to hack so that i could make out some and post it...i was thinking about a Meso hack XD...

AsianHacker
29th November 2004, 01:40
yea...the hack was awesome...i still need some1 to teach me how to hack so that i could make out some and post it...i was thinking about a Meso hack XD...

mesos hack is server side~~~~

Rowan23
29th November 2004, 02:21
aww man....T.T

c0kane
29th November 2004, 05:17
mesos hack is server side~~~~

I wouldn't even honour that suggestion with a proper reply.

enycekid
30th November 2004, 01:03
lol dam >< yo asian wanna play together lol im azn too =] hit me enycek1d :D

Kradrats
30th November 2004, 02:02
So its impossible to create meso/drop meso (with a hack)?

So i'm guessing if thats impossible its also impossible to dupe?

MoFo
30th November 2004, 02:03
Impossible is a big word.. Exploits/Bugs can be found.
AND I Dont know of any.

StarScream1215
1st December 2004, 22:20
Hey all. I've been looking for a while and even trying (with very um...sad...results) to make/find a snatch hack. The only place I'm able to play MS from is home, and on a craptacular 56K connection. Basically, I kill, and everyone else gets rich. I've been searching high and low across like 20 forums looking for some sort of snatch or grab hack. I know they exist, because I've seen people using them before. I'm just really REALLY sick of not being able to pick up but like 1 thing every 15 seconds. If someone could please be kind enough to direct me to a source, or teach me how to make it in TSearch, I would be ever so grateful. I have the program, don't fully understand it, but am really interested in learning it.

If anyone would like to help a grateful soul, I am on AIM a lot at StarScream1215 or email me at csu19832@mail.claytonstate.net

Oh, and c0kane please tell me you didn't trick someone into deleting their entire C drive like that (in your sig) ^_^lol

HackingIsCool
4th December 2004, 04:22
Hey all. I've been looking for a while and even trying (with very um...sad...results) to make/find a snatch hack. The only place I'm able to play MS from is home, and on a craptacular 56K connection. Basically, I kill, and everyone else gets rich. I've been searching high and low across like 20 forums looking for some sort of snatch or grab hack. I know they exist, because I've seen people using them before. I'm just really REALLY sick of not being able to pick up but like 1 thing every 15 seconds. If someone could please be kind enough to direct me to a source, or teach me how to make it in TSearch, I would be ever so grateful. I have the program, don't fully understand it, but am really interested in learning it.

If anyone would like to help a grateful soul, I am on AIM a lot at StarScream1215 or email me at csu19832@mail.claytonstate.net

Oh, and c0kane please tell me you didn't trick someone into deleting their entire C drive like that (in your sig) ^_^lol

www.freehacksforleechers.com

c0kane
4th December 2004, 05:41
Actually, I have figured out a method of duping that works, but it's very buggy.

Also, I've experimented with shadow bugs, and they seem to work most of the time.

xiaomei
4th December 2004, 05:56
Wow! congratz, heard that some guy too found the method to dupe and duped lots of pan lids and earn quite a lot from them =S wish i found the method too :confused: -btw can you tell me whether you will need a partner for the method? that would realli help...0thankz :classic:

IloveHacking
4th December 2004, 11:47
i suggest u use god mode so u wun die

MatashikiKawazu
5th December 2004, 02:42
hm... if there's a duping method for everything, that'll own, but then woun't it also mean that server side will also detec it due to the sudden increase of data from the generation of the items? i mean this is only what ithink will happen, i can be wrong though...

btw IloveHacking, i'm in singapore too.. .and that pic looks like sly from singapore idol... is it him? or you?

Vahki
5th December 2004, 05:36
Lol not to be a newb but my comp is screwy cant open asianhackers read me lol... does n e 1 kno how to use his hacker because im a mage 21 and i have cyrose hacker but its usealess if n e 1 can jus tell me ill errrr shoot my foot! MYUHAHA

-Vahki_Verradahk

MoFo
5th December 2004, 07:13
Lol not to be a newb but my comp is screwy cant open asianhackers read me lol... does n e 1 kno how to use his hacker because im a mage 21 and i have cyrose hacker but its usealess if n e 1 can jus tell me ill errrr shoot my foot! MYUHAHA

-Vahki_Verradahk

First of all, wrong thread, and how hard is clicking a button/pressing hotkeys is ?