Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RanOnline Bot/Hack

Thumbs up RanOnline Bot/Hack

okay this is for everyone if you were able to make an english version of this please dont be greedy share it post it in here
    Attached Files

hardcor3
    hi guy.. you can make a tuto explaining how to use ?

okay ill give you what i know when you run the
    1.main.exe of the bot
    2.go click the left thingy then change the path file to the ran launcher shortcut
    3.when your in the server selection menu press the home key and config your bot after that i dunno BECAUSE I CANT READ CHINESE

skyline8888
    i follow the step in the server selection menu press the home key and config the bot but y when i go in the game i cant click or setting the bot?the bot didnt display my hp,mp,sp and skill?

i dont know because i cant read chinese/mandarin
    go to the read me file and read it

hardcor3
    beat you use this bot ? it works ?

sheilong
    beat now u know how to use that bot?
    please tell me
    thx

somebody found out yet... how this prog works??

does any one here have chinese XP? cause i cant see the words that are displayed on the bot...and i dont wanna install this on my desktop just to try out a bot

edit: Here are the instruction

1.Download and extract bot to a preferrable location and run Main.exe from the .rar file
    2.Click the Left button on the program and it would ask for you to locate the RanLauncher.exe, so find and select it
    3.After selecting it, the launcher should run then login
    4.Splash screen with server list should show up, now press the 'Home' key on your keyboard
    5.Get on your character and run to a preferrable spot to bot
    6.Set your settings, and after its all done check the "Auto Bot" in the second tab

But i found out that this bot doesnt work with the eng version....it doesnt move jack squat....doesnt let you change settings after you logged into your char

BeatRush see if you can find another version and i'll try testing it again
    Last edited by monkeyman; 7th November 2005 at 05:07.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman
    does any one here have chinese XP? cause i cant see the words that are displayed on the bot...and i dont wanna install this on my desktop just to try out a bot

edit: Here are the instruction

1.Download and extract bot to a preferrable location and run Main.exe from the .rar file
    2.Click the Left button on the program and it would ask for you to locate the RanLauncher.exe, so find and select it
    3.After selecting it, the launcher should run then login
    4.Splash screen with server list should show up, now press the 'Home' key on your keyboard
    5.Get on your character and run to a preferrable spot to bot
    6.Set your settings, and after its all done check the "Auto Bot" in the second tab

But i found out that this bot doesnt work with the eng version....it doesnt move jack squat....doesnt let you change settings after you logged into your char

BeatRush see if you can find another version and i'll try testing it again

thnx monkeyman for ur effort...
    ur the coolest...

but you know that the bot doesnt work for our engRan's current version...right? or at least i dont get how to get it to work...the bot config screen just freezes up everytime i get on a character....

edit:
    link <----shows the newest version of the bot, but all the bots on WG-WG are VIP members, aka paid members, only
    and aside from that, each bots are tailored to each kind of server, so none of the TW/HK/MY bots would work on the ENG one....too bad
    good find none the less
    maybe someone can tweak the version that we have into something usable on the eng server... maybe XD
    Last edited by monkeyman; 7th November 2005 at 11:05.

im trying to download the file...but i cant..

im using mozilla firefox... and im a beginner for this browser...

Edit : Succesfully downloaded.. ill have a try now

bcxkiller
    it works on english version

Quote Originally Posted by bcxkiller
    it works on english version
    can u tell us the steps involved?

monkeyman : neither i can edit the settings while in game..the window seems to be flashing ..cant click anything...

not that i understand the language.. but yeah.. i cant edit the settings :ermm:

sheilong
    monkey how to setting that bot when we press "home key" in server selection.
    can u tell me?
    thank

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast