+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to play GMS in Aisa? (Singapore, Taiwan, China etc)

How to play GMS in Aisa? (Singapore, Taiwan, China etc)

Can anyone teach me how to change/hide IP Address so that I can play GMS with a US IP Address? If anyone's suggestion worked, I will post item duplicator and skill point management (Updated). If you don't believe me, here's some screenshot:

Skill Management (Increases SP)
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...Management.jpg

Item Duplicator (Duplicates any items, including mesos)
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...4/ItemDupe.jpg

You could just ask without bribery and people would help..

I just add bribery for some "greedy" people who will ask for rewards after giving informations.

IF that item dupe is real. I beg of you...don't distribute it. Not because I don't want other people to see it but because if it get's leaked it could destroy Mglobal's economy. It's like someone handing out money-printing machines, in the end the value of the money will go down anyway so no one benefits.

someone posted the link for the item dupe but all said it was a scam thats why mod closed the thread

Uh well, i dont see why you need a american ip to play... it should work just fine as is...

But you can use a proxy server (there are tons of ips that are proxys)
    im sure by the way of google you can find the ips, and how to use them (its fairly easy)

Come Mierda Silver Dragon
    Both of those programs ARE scams. Look closely, "ID" and "Password." Trainers don't need those in order to work. Delete them now and forget about playing GMS, it's just a scam.
    Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.

Leech supreme War Titan supermaitro's Avatar
    Hahahahahaha your little "program" doesn't prove anything and it asks for ID and PASS? YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Somebody ban this scamming noob please.
    My pic wasn't edited. Just shows how the leechers in the forum have made everyone think that anything is "false" nowadays.

Scam. Sure, he may give you the "tools" but I used to own a copy thinking the same. They were made by supern0va of a certain forum that I feel needs to remain nameless. supern0va made a bunch of these "tools". But all they can really do is send your ID/pass/pin to him. Mods please close.
    Currently Hacking: Adventure Quest.
    HP/MP/Damage hack 100% working ^_^
    Currently working on: Dice hacking for class leveling.

maybe someone should really help him (and me) get this problem solved instead of the little chat on the scam tools.

Download Sockscap v2 (google it). And then to get the proxy's for it, use google too.
    Currently Hacking: Adventure Quest.
    HP/MP/Damage hack 100% working ^_^
    Currently working on: Dice hacking for class leveling.

+ Reply to Thread