Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Undetected Cheat Engine 5.2

Undetected Cheat Engine 5.2

Well, first i would like to thank everyone who put the tutorials for UCE up. I finally was able to compile my very own UCE. After nearly a month of trying i got it. Everything works for me . But the only thing that doesn't is VAC. I am assuming cuz the values have been changed in the recent patch right? Correct me if i am wrong.

Yes, i think, all Codes change each patch!

Where did u find Delphi and CE Source? plz help me i want a own UCE too

And Gratz Btw

I <3 Gameguard Dragon josephreda's Avatar
    well i don't think the addressess have been changed but you need to change the settings. Well im actually going to try and make my own CE.. wish me Luck

Good luck guys

The Divine Noob Knight of Wars TylerHacksMaple's Avatar
    Uh i got CE 5.2 Do i need a bypass o use it? Or is 5.2 Undetected?
    "Hey Brian theres a mesage in my alphabets,It says OOOOOO" "Peter those are Cherios"

MS mOD Silver Hero Best@WatevaIDO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerHacksMaple
    Well, first i would like to thank everyone who put the tutorials for UCE up. I finally was able to compile my very own UCE. After nearly a month of trying i got it. Everything works for me . But the only thing that doesn't is VAC. I am assuming cuz the values have been changed in the recent patch right? Correct me if i am wrong.
    correct

Quote Originally Posted by Korake
    Where did u find Delphi and CE Source? plz help me i want a own UCE too
    Look around the site they are here. A hint is that they are mostly in replies to other people's UCE threads

I followed the tutorial to make 5.2 undetected using its source code, 5.2 normal is not undetected.

Why dont you try to use it and then, if you are still clueless, ask the question.

i start following sunbeams UCE guide, it tells me to fire up dxwnd and start ms in a window. i do. But my pc crashes whenever i do it, i followed all the drections correctly, anyone know what im doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by dspider0
    i start following sunbeams UCE guide, it tells me to fire up dxwnd and start ms in a window. i do. But my pc crashes whenever i do it, i followed all the drections correctly, anyone know what im doing wrong?
    err isnt that guide for TE not UCE... also i just finished everything for the UCE can anyone tell me how to start the cheat engine after that i should noe wat to do ty in advance

Permanently Banned Devil of Hell doowstados's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Best@WatevaIDO
    u need a bypass still. CE 5.2 is jus the program you have to use to modify maple
    Changed strings isn't a bypass, its just making it so that the detected strings aren't found, more like a backdoor.

can u tell me how did u compile ?

GoGG Fanclub Fan Dark Mage Yuzu's Avatar
    erm how do you find the souce code? pls help me, im really stuck at this...and i dun really understand what the TuT means by getting the dbksvr.c folder in the CE source? pls really help thx!
    ATASHIn'CHI

Yuzu
    Mikan
    Otosan
    Ojisan

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/mura238/index.html
    GoGG Fanclub! my favourite! (in japanese)

I got a question how to compile a uce? i done all the things but i got stuck at compiling it..hope some one might give me pointers
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by Best@WatevaIDO
    correct

u need a bypass still. CE 5.2 is jus the program you have to use to modify maple
    Because CE was only devoloped for editing ms

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast