Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 306

Thread: ~~~Trickster-Online-New-Hack-Thread~~~ Part 2

  1. #1
    =Jojo Girl= Silver Dragon =Jojo='s Avatar
    Join Date
    6th Feb 2007
    Location
    somewhere on earth <(^_^<
    Posts
    951

    ~~~Trickster-Online-New-Hack-Thread~~~ Part 2

    ~~~Bypass up to Game Guard Revision ((952)) ~~~


    >>>>>>>>>>>THE NEW SETTING THAT I USE WITH THE NEW UCE<<<<<<<<<<<

    General Setting

    [x]show undo button
    [x]show advanced options
    [ ]update the list of found addresses even after scaning
    [ ]Center Kaspersky Engine when bringing to front
    [ ]Hide some/all....

    ----

    [ ]show values as...
    [ ]show and work with...
    [ ]simple copy/paste

    configure hotkeys

    update interval 10 ms
    freez interval 10 ms
    found address list update interval 10 ms

    ----

    Search Setting

    [x]Fast scan on by fefault
    [x]Enable hypersearch when its possible
    [ ]Don't search memory that is protected with the no Cahe option
    [x]Keep low memory usage when doing an "Unknown Initile Value search"

    Search the following memory

    [x]MEM_Private
    [x]MEM_Image
    [ ]MEM_MAPPED

    [x]Run scan in separate thread

    Code Finder

    (O) Use debug Register
    ( ) Memory Access Exceptions
    [x] Try to prevent detection
    [x] Handle BeakPoints not caused by CE


    Assembler

    all [x] but NOT the option with "int3"


    ------

    Extra

    [x]Query memory...
    [x]read/write..
    [x]Open process

    [ ] Undo CE
    [ ] Force memory....

    [x]enable use of process watch..
    [x] use kernal debugger option...

    [ ] stealth mode(usermode)
    [ ] stealth mode (kernelmode)
    ~~~~Trickster Online v1.11.4 Hack Addresses~~~~

    No-Reload + Always Crit~ ZF[X][ ] 004BA16E ~ EIP 4BA4C8

    No-Reload~ 004BA16E ~ ZF[X][ ]

    Fast Drill 1~ 004B8CF9~ SF[X][ ] OF[X][ ]

    Fast Drill 2~ 004B8DA2 ~ SF[X][ ] OF[X][ ]

    Item Detect~ 0041A55C ~ ZF[X][ ]

    No-Line Drill~ 004B8C14 ~ PF[X][ ]

    No-Limit Drill~ 004B8D1F~ ZF[X][ ]

    always light~0043F6A2~
    EDX~FFFFFFFF= light
    EDX~00067967=green mode XD u can play with it 4 more colors ^^

    no cool time.1~00472919~ZF [x][ ]

    no cool time.2~00472913~ZF [x][ ]

    Synthesis Hack(compund).

    005FE039~[ZF][ZF]

    005FE04B~[ZF][ZF]


    ~~~~~~~~~~ THE CODE'S ARRAY'S ~~~~~~~~~~

    [Machine Gun]
    Array of Bytes (10): 0F 85 90 00 00 00 8B 4E 30 3B

    [Gun Crit]
    Array of Bytes (10): C6 44 24 0C 01 8B 46 08 3B C3

    [Fast Drill part1]
    Array of Bytes (10): 7C 16 D9 44 24 14 83 C0 88 D8

    [Fast Drill part2]
    Array of Bytes (10): 7C 16 D9 44 24 14 83 C1 88 D8

    [No line drill]
    Array of Bytes (10): 7A 12 8B 54 24 20 8B 46 3C C7

    [Uber Detect]
    Array of Bytes (10): 74 69 39 9E D0 4B 00 00 0F 8E

    [always Light]
    Array of Bytes (10): 81 CA 00 00 00 FF 89 96 80 0B

    [No Limit Drill]
    Array of Bytes (10):75 20 33 C0 89 46 28 89 46 30


    -------------------------


    Synthesis Hack.

    Arrays : 0F 85 0C 02 00 00 8B 8D D0 08 00 00 3B 8D 04 08

    Arrays : 0F 85 FA 01 00 00 33 DB 57 89 9D 7C 04 00 00 89

    just keep it quite and simple guys we don't want the gm 2 patch it so plz don't hack when there is ppl around i see 2 many ppl doing that and its not good 4 us.. u can see all the pics at mytrickster site and many more bottom line keep it simple we just wanna have some fun!


    thx 2 DarkHacker i may put my site 4 u guys 2 see the upcoming info's and download stuff so if u need programs 2 help u hack trickster go there
    HELP SITE: http://HackTricksterByJojo.HomeStead.Com/
    [Moderator note: MPC is not responsible for damage caused by files from that site. We're not saying there will be harmfull files, but caution is advised.]

    DarkHacker-approval
    Last edited by =Jojo=; 17th December 2007 at 13:37.

  2. #2
    jojo saves us all once again huge thanks to her

    and about the hackers using the hack openly, apparently, there's nothing that can be done. They may not be noobs about UCE, asking noob questions like hack addresses, but they certainly are noobs when using the hack. 90% of the time, you'll see at least one hacker OPENLY hacking away at phantom school. Pfft

  3. #3
    thanks alot jojo again for the hack address, i just got one question
    i keep getting "exceptional error" when i use no-reload crit address, so i'm just wondering what does exceptional error really means? does it mean they are detecting my using CE? or something else?
    thanks in advance
    oh and i used auto patch to patch the game in case if that has to do with anything
    ~Kony

  4. #4
    =Jojo Girl= Silver Dragon =Jojo='s Avatar
    Join Date
    6th Feb 2007
    Location
    somewhere on earth <(^_^<
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by Lool8 View Post
    jojo saves us all once again huge thanks to her

    and about the hackers using the hack openly, apparently, there's nothing that can be done. They may not be noobs about UCE, asking noob questions like hack addresses, but they certainly are noobs when using the hack. 90% of the time, you'll see at least one hacker OPENLY hacking away at phantom school. Pfft

    ya i sow a lot ppl hacking there without no shame showing it... but ya we rlly cant do nothing... sad

    Quote Originally Posted by theaimage View Post
    thanks alot jojo again for the hack address, i just got one question
    i keep getting "exceptional error" when i use no-reload crit address, so i'm just wondering what does exceptional error really means? does it mean they are detecting my using CE? or something else?
    thanks in advance
    oh and i used auto patch to patch the game in case if that has to do with anything
    ~Kony
    your not suppose 2 have this error u sure u do everything right>?
    tell u what do 4 me a clip how u start so i see whats wrong use InstantDemo
    u can download it at this site

    http://www.instant-demo.com/download.htm
    there is guides how 2 use them if u dun know what this program do just watch them first
    Last edited by =Jojo=; 28th March 2007 at 19:15.

  5. #5
    What kind of ppl are dumb enough to openly hack? Won't the GMs just ban their account and all their hours of hard hacking work would be wasted...

  6. #6
    =Jojo Girl= Silver Dragon =Jojo='s Avatar
    Join Date
    6th Feb 2007
    Location
    somewhere on earth <(^_^<
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsharp View Post
    What kind of ppl are dumb enough to openly hack? Won't the GMs just ban their account and all their hours of hard hacking work would be wasted...
    most of them they are just leachers who wanna get ban showing off there noob lions so gm know that the game got hacked again and this is just sick 2 those who do this u just turn my stomach and make me sick


    edit~~~~

    afk working on my site i wanna finish it 4 today >< 2 much boring things 2 do
    Last edited by =Jojo=; 28th March 2007 at 19:24.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by theaimage View Post
    thanks alot jojo again for the hack address, i just got one question
    i keep getting "exceptional error" when i use no-reload crit address, so i'm just wondering what does exceptional error really means? does it mean they are detecting my using CE? or something else?
    thanks in advance
    oh and i used auto patch to patch the game in case if that has to do with anything
    ~Kony
    just to clarify, yes there is exceptional error. im not sure if it's just me but yeah, there is exceptional error... at least for both you and i. other hacks work fine though

  8. #8
    =Jojo Girl= Silver Dragon =Jojo='s Avatar
    Join Date
    6th Feb 2007
    Location
    somewhere on earth <(^_^<
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by Lool8 View Post
    just to clarify, yes there is exceptional error. im not sure if it's just me but yeah, there is exceptional error... at least for both you and i. other hacks work fine though
    1 tip 4 both of u if u put it and u brakepoint some of your codes u did put sometimes this cause this error i do have it sometime when i do this but so better u plan on what codes u will use because u know u can have only 4 on and brakepoint of some points may cause this error

  9. #9
    thanks again
    btw nice music on ur site, I like it
    sry for my english
    Last edited by iRReligious; 28th March 2007 at 20:24.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by =Jojo= View Post
    1 tip 4 both of u if u put it and u brakepoint some of your codes u did put sometimes this cause this error i do have it sometime when i do this but so better u plan on what codes u will use because u know u can have only 4 on and brakepoint of some points may cause this error
    Nope, didn't breakpoint any of the codes. Reload + crit hack was the first hack i used, tried it, and got the error

  11. #11
    same with me not sure what's going on, but yeah other codes work just fine. I'm going to try to do reload+crit on another pc to see if it works or not
    ~Kony

    edit: i just tested it appearently it's the crit code that cause the exceptional error because when i only use reload, it works just fine, but once i add in the crit code, the error showed up
    Last edited by theaimage; 28th March 2007 at 21:28.

  12. #12
    =Jojo Girl= Silver Dragon =Jojo='s Avatar
    Join Date
    6th Feb 2007
    Location
    somewhere on earth <(^_^<
    Posts
    951
    hmmm guys use InstantDemo i did give u a link show me how u start everything save the flash and give me the html 2 see it

  13. #13
    \m/(//_-)\m/ Lord of Destiny rinosake's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th Dec 2006
    Posts
    66
    what synthesize hack do?

    kinda confusing...

    i dont wanna lose galder...^^

  14. #14
    =Jojo Girl= Silver Dragon =Jojo='s Avatar
    Join Date
    6th Feb 2007
    Location
    somewhere on earth <(^_^<
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by rinosake View Post
    what synthesize hack do?

    kinda confusing...

    i dont wanna lose galder...^^
    lol your so cheap and 4 that i wont say try it your self ^-^

  15. #15
    lolz synthesize hack just makes the synthesize faster, for instant if u want to make 99 pots, it will take awhile if u don't use the hack, but if u use the hack it'll be done really fast

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts