I just found this out and you can use this to find skills etc...
You can see that there is more than only the stuff that is released right now!
For example data of leafre or showa town, or Ludibrium Maze PQ and Henesys PQ.
You will need to download a program called "Python"
This program was not made for maplestory, but for all kinds of things in windows.
I don't think that it is keylogged (since it's a normal programm) and my virus scanns didn't find anything...
Here is what you need to do:
1. Download this file: http://rapidshare.com/files/53485120/python251.rar
2. Open it with Winrar and click on the installer called "python-2.5.1.msi" to install the program
3. Make a new map on your desktop and call it "MapleData"
4. Unrar the other file from the download called: "Extractor.py" and put it in the "MapleData" map.
5. Copy a .wz file from your MapleStory folder. The .wz file that i'm going to use is called "Character.wz"
6. Paste the copy of the .wz file into the "MapleData" folder and rename it to "Data.wz"
7. Now click on the "Extractor.py" and wait for several minutes (a black box appears and extracts the data)
After it disappears, you are done and the extraxted data is placed in a folder named "Extractor"
Hooray! Now you can see what MapleStory EXACTLY has in store for you.
Some stuff is not implemented in the game yet, but it's in our data =D