Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [SHARE] Soldier Front wallhack

[SHARE] Soldier Front wallhack

Note to administrator or whoever downloads. The hack when scanned says it is infected. I don't believe it is actually infected because I just used it. Please view the virus yourself and determine it's fate. I don't intend to bring a virus here. Please remove my post if the file seem malicious or infected. I don't believe it is infected but as a precaution, view the scan results yourself, or scan it yourself.

Virus Scan:
    [ http://www.virustotal.com/resultado....fd5664524e3c7d ]

For people who know my other posts, I generally try to update the condition of a hack aka "undetected or detected" and always provide support incase the hack is not functional. I don't play SF often enough however so I won't be providing support or patch updates for this hack.

For those who don't know, soldier front is like a mimic of counterstrike ijji style. The game might be a knockoff but offers some good points:

1. Hacks and exploits are almost never regulated. in other words, you could be hack in 100+ games and you probably wouldn't ever be banned unless you make it obvious you're hacking. Frankly, most people don't give a ****.
    2. You can have the most slow internet, not dial up haha, I mean the lowest level of DSL and still be able to kill.
    3. That leads up to my next point, if you hit a person on your computer and you're lagging incredibly, the person will walk like 3 seconds and then the kill will register making it so that if you do hack, it's hard to detect
    4. Free to play.
    Anyways on to the SHARE..

This hack was made by fatboy88. It was posted/(stolen?) by gamerz planet(gz) so fatboy decided to officially release. Now, it will probably take a few days to patch so enjoy it while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy88
    Instructions:

1. place d3d8.dll in system32
    2. run the exe
    3. F1 = xhairs
    F2 = wallhack
    I claim no rights to this hack. I always seem to get one person accusing me of stealing a hack. I have never stolen a hack and I never intend to. Credit is always to be given to who deserves it.

Credits: Fatboy88

I would assume he would like people to see his original message as it has shoutouts, so here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy88
    Gzp are leachers.

here goes the wallhack.

place d3d8.dll in system32

credits:

Az0rbix
    SilentK
    BlackVoice
    Ownasauruas
    roverturbo
    Frit0

shouts:

Mrk <3
    I'm quite sure my post is repetitive and a pain to read. I just read 300 pages of the most boring book ever (ap us history = work). Cut me some slack.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Trilian1992; 22nd September 2007 at 01:37.
    Harnah!

BitDefender says its safe. I used it.Nice, but was you supposed to release this?

Intructions, Extract and execute. Open SF and-

F1-Crosshair
    F2-Color Modules.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteobsession View Post
    Originally Posted by fatboy88
    Gzp are leachers.

here goes the wallhack.

place d3d8.dll in system32

credits:

Az0rbix
    SilentK
    BlackVoice
    Ownasauruas
    roverturbo
    Frit0

shouts:

Mrk <3
    BitDefender says its Fine, I however did not place d3d8.dll in system32. It works greats. Thanks, but was you supposed to release this?
    Instructions:
    Extract all files to any folder
    Execute the exe
    Run SFront
    F1-Crosshair
    F2-Color modules
    Last edited by eliteobsession; 21st September 2007 at 04:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I rebel therefor we exist.

but was you supposed to release this?
    Some guy bought his wall hack and released it. Fatboy88 released it to the public to prevent others from claiming his work. Once it's leeked, he generally posts it on most forum. I don't believe he would mind, but if he ever has a complaint, I will delete my post in a second. I don't want to steal.
    Last edited by Trilian1992; 22nd September 2007 at 01:34.
    Harnah!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilian1992 View Post
    Some guy bought his wall hack and released it. Fatboy88 released it to the public to prevent others from claiming his work. Once it's leeked, he generally posts it on ever forum so it's patched fast so he has more business(based on past experience), he sells wall hacks for 20 dollar I believe. I don't believe he would mind, but if he ever has a complaint, I will delete my post in a second. I don't ever wish to steal.

You can keep it here.But i never sold it........Silent sold his version,which had guid on it.This version was my private that got leaked.

Nice work none the less Faboy. Whats with the d3d8.dll ?

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy88 View Post
    You can keep it here.But i never sold it........Silent sold his version,which had guid on it.This version was my private that got leaked.
    Mistake on my part. Just wondering, how was it that this version got leaked?

Edited posts for correct info.
    Harnah!

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! umm, how do i use? XD! new to the whole hacking thing, when unzip the program, and use the app, a box pops up saying injection ready please load the game, but when i push f1 or f2 nothing happens =/
    Last edited by F4t4l_sh0t; 23rd September 2007 at 10:41.

Quote Originally Posted by F4t4l_sh0t View Post
    OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! umm, how do i use? XD! new to the whole hacking thing, when unzip the program, and use the app, a box pops up saying injection ready please load the game, but when i push f1 or f2 nothing happens =/
    dude, read the intruction b4 u use it, it say replace the dll file in your system32. make sure you read the intruction that b4 u make a noob comment. THX, it works great!

how do u replace the dll file to system 32 b-cus i was playing and it worked 4 a while but then i tried again and it didnt work when i pressed f1 or f2

where is system 32

nvm found it

EDIT: i put the dll in system32 but nothing happens
    Last edited by hello12wow12; 24th September 2007 at 01:54. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Theres been some confusion on this hack. What you do is you put a file in system 32. Then, you open the injector named "sfwallhack." You start the game normally, and when ingame you click f2 for the wallhack to work.
    Harnah!

it doesnt work these are my steps

1. download zip
    2. save zip in my "games" folder
    3. drag d3d8.dll to SYSTEM32 (In the windows on c drive)
    4. I click the sfwallhack.exe
    5. The giant hand pops up says im ready
    6. I start game
    7. I press f2 before, loading, and IN GAME and non of them work

Am i do something wrong?

EDIT: Instead i went to my folder click the sfwallhack injector icon, i then get the error "the library to be injected cannot be found"

help ploxxx
    Last edited by hello12wow12; 24th September 2007 at 02:39. Reason: to add more

are you running Vista?

A lot of people are having problems getting this to work in vista. As far as a I fix I do not know. I've heard people with vista in other forums saying they get this to work without a problem.

are you running Vista?

A lot of people are having problems getting this to work in vista. As far as a I fix I do not know. I've heard people with vista in other forums saying they get this to work without a problem.
    Vista users:
    Quote Originally Posted by shwayarcher
    1.Right click the file u want to use(if there are multiple applications[.exe's/executable files] do this to all of em) and click properties.
    2.Then click the compatability Tab.
    3.Tick the checkbox for Windows XP Service Pack 2(SP2).
    4.Tick the "Run As Administrator" box
    5.Click Apply, and then Ok.
    6.We're done, now what u did is make it compatible with vista and u made it accessible on vista.
    Not my tut. The credits are in the quote sandwich thing. Anyways, encase you have vista, I don't think you need to dual boot anymore. I don't own vista so I can't test this method. I'm sure it works though. good luck.
    Last edited by Trilian1992; 24th September 2007 at 04:20.
    Harnah!

hi that soldier front wallhack is not working
    ehm can u tell me how i can do that ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast