Easy Account for all CoD 4 versions by BlackDove
THIS HACK IS DETECTED AND IT WILL GET YOUR CD KEY BANNED
BEFORE USING THIS PROGRAM, DISABLE PB FIRST BY RENAMING PB FOLDER
6/28/08: added v1.7 support
6/7/08: added v1.6 support
6/7/08: fixed bug with Easy Transfer that may have created empty playerstats.txt files.
6/7/08: CoD 4 v1.6 requires a new playstats.txt file. v1.5 and below playerstats.txt files will not work.
I have included the v1.6 compatible version as playerstats.txt.
The v1.5 and below compatible version is oldplayerstats.txt.
Let's say you just got Global GUID Banned (CD key ban via PB) and you had a nice level 40 character with a bunch of good guns and challenges complete. Now that you are CD key banned, there is no way to use that level 40 character again (aka mpdata file) because it's based on the banned CD key.
With EasyTransfer, you generate a universal account (aka playerstats.txt) for that level 40 character. Now you can import that account using Easy Upgrade and play with the level 40 character on a new CD key.
Let's say that you want to share that level 40 character with a friend. Just send him the playerstats.txt file to use with Easy Upgrade - all done without exchanging a CD key!
Or let's say that you lost your level 55 account or just want to have access to all guns and perks. With Easy Upgrade, use the correct playerstats.txt file (level 55 included in release) and everything will be unlocked within seconds.
Upgrade your character without using illegal / pirated CD keys!
Before using this program, please back up your existing mpdata file from "Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players\profiles\xxx\" folder
Easy Account (EA) allows for importing and saving CoD 4 accounts (saved unlocks, ranks, challenges, etc.)
Essentially, EA is two programs in one: Easy Upgrade and Easy Transfer.
Accounts are imported and saved in a file called playerstats.txt (generated by EA).
To import an account with EA:
1. A valid playerstats.txt need to be in same folder as EA (level 55 playerstats.txt included with EA).
2. Run CoD 4, and at the menu screen, Alt+Tab out of it.
3. Run EA and select correct game version.
4. Click Easy Upgrade. You should get this message: "Upgrade completed successfully!"
5. Go back to CoD 4. Your stats should be different.
It is best to play several rounds in a non-PB server
to ensure that modified stats are "locked in."
Also, be sure you are using a playerstats.txt file that
is generated from the same game version.
Otherwise, not all stats may be unlocked.
To save an account with EA:
1. Run CoD 4, and at the menu screen, Alt+Tab out of it.
2. Run EA and select correct game version.
3. If you already have a playerstats.txt in the same folder as EA, then you will need to delete, move or rename it.
4. Click Easy Transfer. You should get this message: "Easy Transfer completed successfully!"
5. A playerstats.txt file will now exist in the same folder as EA.
YouTube video (not made by BlackDove):
This program may not appear elsewhere except:
Official Home of the Kernel Spoofer