+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lineage 2 Interlude Chests, Drop, Spoil, Mob Lvl, Aggro patch!!!

Lineage 2 Interlude Chests, Drop, Spoil, Mob Lvl, Aggro patch!!!

There it is.

This patch wasn't made by me, tho I corrected a chests mod a bit.

It's all here... This patch contains Drop & Spoil info, Mob lvls/Aggro/Social Aggro informations/ Chests patch, and Chat patch (adds colors to combat log, so it's more clear).

It DOES work on Lineage II Interlude Official servers and it DOES work on Romanian L2Dex (www.lineage.ro) Interlude server.

Hope you enjoy it.
    Attached Files

2008.2.4 17:46:16
    CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2336 MHz with 2046MB RAM
    Video : ATI Radeon HD 3850 (6764)

General protection fault!

History: FL2GameData::ItemNameDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load() <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine
    I got this error when i try to use in l2Confidental(http://www.l2confidential.com).
    I even try to mod myself dstuff still same error.
    Help me pls.

The mods shouldn't cause any game errors.

Try again with all files except itemname-e.dat - leave original file.

Tell me results.

Yeah Its weird it worked on other server, but on confidentaill2(now beyond l2)it fail everytime i try.

If I leave that file there is another file(which included) with same error.I tested to 1 file last still have error

hi,ihave a problem,the patch works with the spoil and drops,but it does not work with the treasure chest,i have a bug with the chest , when i put the patch they look like rabbits XD ,and they dont show any info.please helpme.could you try the patch on the phoenix server of isogames please ?thank you and sorry for my inglish .

I am busy and I don't have time to check this files on any other servers. I just can tell that it WORKS 100% on Lineage II DEX and it WORKS 99% on OFF servers.

Anyway as for me everyone can edit files by himself and make changes, try them on, etc. But it would be nice to ask the guys who made the patch for permission, tho I don't know who are they. :>

What the HACK!!!!1

i cant belive it!!!......!!!!11!!!11oneoneeleven

It works on the abyss

NICE work man, really keep it !!!

Man, please can you make this patch on CT1? I had it but it dosen't work after I upgraded to Kamael, and I can't decrypt the files again and modifi the chest/box thing. Just write Treasure Boxes instead of Treasure chest for the good ones please, I'd really appreciate it.

how can u tell the difference between the chest that oipen and those tha don't??? i see them the same.. Please answer

I'm sorry, what exactly does this hack do? I have never hacked lineage 2 before. All this does is give you information about those things? Also, this doesn't always work on private servers? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by scruie View Post
    ...As, stated [previously]. I don't have an internet connection. All my posts are made by mental manipulation of the ether.
    I like Scruie's style.

Quote Originally Posted by griffter View Post
    What the HACK!!!!1

i cant belive it!!!......!!!!11!!!11oneoneeleven

It works on the abyss

NICE work man, really keep it !!!
    I'm really glad to see that someone at least managed to use the patch without errors, complaining and asking about stuff :>

Quote Originally Posted by lvs
    how can u tell the difference between the chest that oipen and those tha don't??? i see them the same.. Please answer
    Check the chest name.
    Treasure Box is a good one (the one to open)
    Junk Box is a bad one (the one that attacks you)

or...

if you've got older version of patch (I am not sure which one I've uploaded )

Treasure Box SHOULD be right one and Treasure Chest SHOULD be bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by .Helix//
    I'm sorry, what exactly does this hack do? I have never hacked lineage 2 before. All this does is give you information about those things? Also, this doesn't always work on private servers? Thanks.
    1. First of all it's not a HACK. It's a patch. A patch which grants you an ability to see every monster's level (as a title, above mob name)., it's drop and spoil drop and stats like max hp, mp, p.atk, p.def, m.atk, m.def (as a small box in mob info), it also shows if an NPC is aggressive or not (it's not 100% correct, so be aware) and it changes some colors in chat and fight log so it's more readable. On OFF and some private servers whole informations are given in same color so when you fight a mob you hardly can see if you critical hit it or not, if the mob has been spoiled or if your attack like Gloom or other worked. So it also changes your chat colors to more readable ones.

2. Yes, all this patch does is give you info about this things.

3. Yes, it doesn't always work on all private servers, tho like I say it works on Romanian DEX and like a pal above said - it works on Abyss, so IMO it works on most important servers in L2 comunity.

it works on the abyss..thank you

Quote Originally Posted by odea View Post
    it works on the abyss..thank you
    Glad I could help

hi xyennefer !
    any program to have max zoom out for L2-SEA?

Are you shure that it dosnt have any tojans or somthing else like key chek ven creature nows my nick and pasword ???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast