+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Open Source Bot

Gave Up Long Ago Angel of Darkness

Open Source Bot

Does anybody know of an Open Source Bot released for any MMO game. Preferably some Free to Play game that has no GameGuard or X-Trap or some public bypass if they do. I've never attempted to work with a Bot for an mmo before and I would like to see how some previous bots have implemented information such as Current HP/MP or other information to Automate certain actions. Would also like some example of a more advanced targeting system that can select a target not just Tabbing to the nearest Mob but possibly by the Mob ID.

any source may be helpful, I would just like to get a look at one before I go any further. Planning on maybe messing with something for World of Kungfu or Archlord, or would with Hero I knew how to bypass GG.

Bored to Death Devil of Hell pulicasculata's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alien56 View Post
    Does anybody know of an Open Source Bot released for any MMO game. Preferably some Free to Play game that has no GameGuard or X-Trap or some public bypass if they do. I've never attempted to work with a Bot for an mmo before and I would like to see how some previous bots have implemented information such as Current HP/MP or other information to Automate certain actions. Would also like some example of a more advanced targeting system that can select a target not just Tabbing to the nearest Mob but possibly by the Mob ID.

any source may be helpful, I would just like to get a look at one before I go any further. Planning on maybe messing with something for World of Kungfu or Archlord, or would with Hero I knew how to bypass GG.
    ull find a bot source here http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?t=216128
    and the aggrobot uses mob id to target.. talk to Crovex about the source..
    ~~ I haven't lost my mind, i have a backup somewhere... ~~
    Curently playing:
    nothing

+ Reply to Thread