+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Offline MapleStory

Question Offline MapleStory

Hey, does anybody knows how I can play MapleStory offline? So that you wont need GG and can do whatever you want. I want to experience the 4th job so maby if i can get maplestory to offline i might be able to make new hacks. dont think it will work in online mode cuz the adresses might be different.

But any help is welcome!

thnx!

peace.

Black Power Ranger God of Evil ěăbĭ's Avatar
    Make a private server and play offline rofl.

Magician Apprentice

Arrow by the way

By the way about private server, Does someone know a working maplestory private server ? I mean that opend for public XD

[How can be ONLINE game OFFLINE ???]

Dont think there are any public private servers for maplestory cause its illegal to set up one.

by the way, a online game cant be played offline, cause all the monsters, quests, npc etc are controlled by the gameserver.

1337 H4X0R Knight of Wars
    It is not illegal. You could do it with WoW. A very large MMORPG. Most they could do is ban you from their servers.

And no, there isn't. You would have to create your own server which at the time isn't possible unless you get it from Odin or LMS.

@Braveray.

Lol wtf? WoW can be played offline and is not an offline game. Think about it, you create your own server; you have control of it.
    Hacks 3/4 working.
    Bera - 43 Dit Legit
    Bera - 40 mage Legit
    Bera - 37 sin Legit
    Bera - 78 Sader Not legit

Black Power Ranger God of Evil ěăbĭ's Avatar
    Private servers ARE NOT illegal Just in case you're afraid to play OdinMS/LocalMS

1. Private servers ( As noted above) are not illegal.
    2. Running Maplestory offline is not possible because there has to be a transfer of information to the server from you computer. Without the server directly connected to your computer, you cant do anything.
    3.Anything that actually prevents gg from running is a program NOT ALLOWED TO BE POSTED IN MPC BECAUSE IT CAN BE USED FOR PINCRACKING.
    However, it does not allow you into the actual server, only to the character selection screen.

If you want to run maplestory without gg, Try getting into a private server. Right now OdinMs is the main Private, along with LocalMs. However, both remained in beta testing, and are closed for the moment. LocalMs has a considerable amount of disfunctions at the moment, and they definately need to be worked on. OdinMs closed the registrations to their server on Feb 10. If you want to get into these servers, check their websites and become apart of their forum. This way you contribute to the website, and that gives you a greater chance of actually becoming apart of the testing.

Wooh. That was a dang long rant. I hope this helps someone.

p.s. I'm not completely sure about the offline maplestory, Im sure someone could clarify it better than me.
    Last edited by DevilsAngelX; 14th February 2008 at 22:18. Reason: forgot something =P
    I leach because I CAN AND ITS FREE
    DONT HATE ME

Who wants to know the difference between me and most other leachers?

I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH

1337 H4X0R Knight of Wars
    Well as I said, you just need to have the server on your computer(same as in WoW). With the server on your computer and a MySQL database it can be ran easily(if you are smart like Odin and LMS and figured out how to do it).
    Hacks 3/4 working.
    Bera - 43 Dit Legit
    Bera - 40 mage Legit
    Bera - 37 sin Legit
    Bera - 78 Sader Not legit

- [ J . L ] - Platinum Dragon JaysonLeow's Avatar
    Playing an ONLINE game OFFLINE will not be possible as your computer can't communicate with their servers, and the game will be terminated.

LMS is periodically opening their registrations at random times in the day. I got two accounts there the first night it was out, so lucky me >.>

Well, the point is, you still can get into LMS, but not OMS, as far as I know.

wow loads of replies! thnx all. well i think it wont be possible.. too bad.
    well than i will try a private server lo

if anybody knows it is possible to play maplestory offline you can still reply this post

I have a program called MapleDream, it's offline, but it kind of sucks. It's not exactly the same, it's harder to use, but if you want really play it offline, pm me for it. It's..also in a different language.

- [ J . L ] - Platinum Dragon JaysonLeow's Avatar
    Your characters cannot be imported is that correct?

Of course not, the character information is stored onto the GMS servers and not on you own pc, its not like saved games..

I am a legit hacker!!! Lord of Destiny retep998's Avatar
    well.
    odinMS stopped and started as localms just recently so odinms is gone and no one can play on it anymore. localms is constantly down. also i just checked localms and the website is completely gone only to be replaced with some cheap search engine website that takes all the domains so they can earn money by selling those domains.
    so... i'm signed up for maplegeek hoping that as soon as odinms/localms source is out i can play on the maplegeek private server.

you can play offline if you have the server on your own computer and set up everything as localhost. all you need is the odinms/localms source...
    -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 3.1
    GM/GCS d-(--) s++: a---- C++ UL P+ L+ E? W++ N? o? K- w+ O--- !M V? PS PE Y PGP- t- 5? X? R !tv b++ DI+ D- Ge* h- !r y?
    ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast