+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Cheats for CS 1.6 Non Steam

  1. #1

    Cheats for CS 1.6 Non Steam

    First of all, i searched the forum and there were no results for this.

    I am using CS 1.6 non steam and i cannot find any cheat that works. I have try VDC Redux but its not working.

    Is there any working cheats for this?

  2. #2
    all i can say is this.... "they are everywhere!!"

  3. #3
    █████████ Golden Dragon Laurynas's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Jan 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by apekfriday View Post
    First of all, i searched the forum and there were no results for this.

    I am using CS 1.6 non steam and i cannot find any cheat that works. I have try VDC Redux but its not working.

    Is there any working cheats for this?
    This community doesn't suport Non-Steam!
    So go and buy legal copy of game.

  4. #4
    Super Simple Wall works,but for aimbot theres none that work with non steam.

  5. #5
    Devil of Hell x3's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    365
    puregl hacks work only as far as i know.
    Please visit ORGANNER.PL

  6. #6
    - Seren1ty Aimbot R16
    - Nk Hack

    The list is loooong!!!!

  7. #7
    badboy 5 & ecc 5.2? those worked for all versions of non-steam i think but both detected so i suggest play in insecure servers.
    Last edited by maischoyu; 14th March 2008 at 04:05.

  8. #8
    █████████ Golden Dragon Laurynas's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Jan 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by maischoyu
    ...but both detected so i suggest play in insecure servers.
    It doesn't matter because they ar talking about Non-Steam.

  9. #9

    Unhappy

    I also have a none-steam version of cs 1.6, but no cheat works except Aimbot by seren1ty ( thanks goes to him).
    neither NK nor ecc work
    BaDBoY 5 works , but just its wallhack. all of its other features don't
    Aimbot by seren1ty is good. but it doesn't have NoRecoil or Double Firing Speed
    so it'd be so nice if someone can help out.
    any help is much appreciated.


    note: I believe in fair play. the only reason I 'm using walhack is because of my bad connection. I'm almost 400 ms late ( high latency ) so when someone show up, I cannot see him immediately. and for the aim, when I fire 3 bullets, the opponents would fire a dozen of them. the latency issu again
    Last edited by Byte Burner; 31st March 2008 at 09:15.

  10. #10
    █████████ Golden Dragon Laurynas's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Jan 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by Byte Burner;
    I also have a none-steam version of cs 1.6, but no cheat works except Aimbot by seren1ty ( thanks goes to him).
    neither NK nor ecc work
    BaDBoY 5 works , but just its wallhack. all of its other features don't
    Aimbot by seren1ty is good. but it doesn't have NoRecoil or Double Firing Speed
    so it'd be so nice if someone can help out.
    any help is much appreciated.


    note: I believe in fair play. the only reason I 'm using walhack is because of my bad connection. I'm almost 400 ms late ( high latency ) so when someone show up, I cannot see him immediately. and for the aim, when I fire 3 bullets, the opponents would fire a dozen of them. the latency issu again
    Go and buy legal copy of game!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauriux View Post
    Go and buy legal copy of game!
    do you mean by "legal" a valid serial number or a completely new app. I mean is there something like None-Steam version and Steam version or it's just about the serial ?

  12. #12
    █████████ Golden Dragon Laurynas's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Jan 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by Byte Burner View Post
    do you mean by "legal" a valid serial number or a completely new app. I mean is there something like None-Steam version and Steam version or it's just about the serial ?
    1. Read about Steam http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_(content_delivery)

    2. Read about Warez http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez

    3. Read MPC rules http://www.mpcforum.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_mpcrules_faq_item

    4. Use your brain.

  13. #13
    Power Overwhelming
    Join Date
    30th May 2004
    Posts
    16,766
    Legally get a key for the game - either by buying the game in any store or by buying a key via Steam - and legally register it to your Steam account (which you can just create). :v
    Holz

  14. #14
    thanks Holz, that was clear and short

  15. #15
    а Security Team Silent Killer babo's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauriux View Post
    Since 14th October 2004 i've seen some dumb ass comments on here before but this one takes the cake. He didn't ask for any cd keys or any steam accounts. Read his message again.

    You know how many people don't even search the boards here at all. They just post another useless topic requesting something thats been asked thousands of times. He even searched for this stuff. I don't think this is the proper way to reply to people. I suggest you take your #4 suggestion and use your brain.

    Quote Originally Posted by apekfriday View Post
    First of all, i searched the forum and there were no results for this.

    I am using CS 1.6 non steam and i cannot find any cheat that works. I have try VDC Redux but its not working.

    Is there any working cheats for this?
    All the guy wants is a simple answer if there are cheats for non steam. If there are hacks here that do support non steam what are you yapping on about? You could have answered like everyone else did. Warez pffft you think what we are doing to games ain't the same crap. Oh wait you don't hack games! you just yap away on here... I understand there is a fine line here but if there are cheats here that do run on non steam you shouldn't push these users away. Or you should start by removing those cheats from the download section since you defend "anti-warez" so much. Wheres virt and lucky things have certainly changed around here.
    Last edited by babo; 12th April 2009 at 03:35.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts