+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CABAL speed hack

Talking CABAL speed hack

HEY all, i know how every1 wants cabal hacks and here you go... all credits go to a site which i forgot...
    PROCEDURE
    1. Go into your Cabal Directory "CProgram Files\OGPlanet\CABAL Online" and rename the file "CabalMain" to "CabalMain_backup"

2. Extract the XTrap Bypass with WinRAR and drag "CabalMain" to the game directory.

3. Open Cheat Engine and click the settings button below the Logo under the close window button ( The "X" at the top right of the window. )

4. Click the "Extras" tab and tick "Enable use of the Process Watcher". Save the settings.

5. Back at the main Cheat Engine, go to the left side of the window and find a button that looks like a computer and click it.

6. Click the "Process Watch" button near the bottom right. Note: YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS BUTTON IF YOU DID NOT ENABLE IT BEFORE HAND.

7. Run Cabal and click Start Cabal.

8. After it reaches the Log In screen, [Alt+Tab] out of the game, go back to Cheat Engine, and you will see "CabalMain.exe" in the Process Watcher. Double click on it.

9. Just below the Settings button, you will see two checkboxes labeled "Unrandomizer" and "Enable Speed Hack". Tick "Enable Speed Hack".

10. The speed is defaulted at 1.0 and the sleeptime is defaulted at 3.

11. Leave the sleeptime alone and change the speed to anything you want. ( I recommend you set it to "3" when fighting, and set it to "6" when you are moving from place to place.

12. After you enter the speed you want, click "Set Speed".

13. Go back to Cabal and your game will run faster.

NOTES

You will disconnect if you repeatedly cast skills too fast, so rest a few seconds after every monster. The reason you disconnect is because this is their way of preventing you from holding down a key at the practice dummies and going afk.
    The bypass is attatched!!!
    download Cheatengine v5.4 from http://www.heijnen1.demon.nl/CheatEngine54.exe
    and download Winrar from Rarlabs!!!
    edit:dont do the process watch thingy if u dont understand do it manually

HAVE FUN HACKING
    Attached Files
    Last edited by huntedhouse1; 13th April 2008 at 03:12. Reason: forgot something
    lvl 7x Hunter - Active
    lvl 2x Warrior- Banned
    lvl 2x Warrior- Banned

Check out cabal speeed hack --->http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.p...ighlight=cabal

Power Overwhelming
    Mhk, XTrap_Bypass.rar (1.36 MB) approved.
    Holz

this speed hack don't work for cabal SEA?
    I can't start cabal with the bypass

wtf

i get a error ( C://programfiles/games-masters.com/cabal online (europe)/data/cabal.enc wtf?

=Jojo Girl= Silver Dragon =Jojo='s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by huntedhouse1 View Post
    HEY all, i know how every1 wants cabal hacks and here you go... all credits go to a site which i forgot...
    well ill tell u what forum its gamerzneeds forum and u dont forget these things

here is a clip for those who wanna see this hack the clip is also from that forum

http://rapidshare.com/files/10063071..._Tuto.rar.html
    http://files.filefront.com/Cabal+Tut.../fileinfo.html

Quote Originally Posted by Atoms9889 View Post
    this speed hack don't work for cabal SEA?
    I can't start cabal with the bypass
    it works

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by duka123 View Post
    Version 1.3
    Link Fixed and this is for Cabal NA

Please don't request me to make this for Cabal SEA. I'm sorry

Currently fixing problems with Window Vista.

Completely bypassed X-Trap, no heartbeat/pulse or 1 hour disconnection.

Improved auto target function, auto switching target if it’s unable to kill (too many misses or targeted dummy) so user can experience smoother targeting.

SP recovering also available (use it if you want because people can see you killing while dancing).

Disconnection problems such as turning off Walk Through Wall, turning off Walk Through Wall while walking through something are fixed and instead of d/c the character will return to town.

Any other function such as: increasing/decreasing speed, range, AOE range, SP recovery and ATW will be useable with in game keys (F5-F11).

Fixed re-logging errors.

And finally the ultimate function “Speed Hack”, of course it won’t d/c (if you do exactly what’s in the guide). A test showed that a lvl 80 character in using speed hack in Fort Ruina gained over 5% in less than a minute. Characters that are 12x in Lakeside took them 2seconds to kill a monster. A warrior lvl 110 used moving speed=5, AOE range=5 and speed hack in Lakeside gained over 20%exp by the time his BM2 ended.

Currently “Speed Hack” is only useable by: WAR, BL, FA, FS. Sorry to the FBs and Wizs because they won’t be able to use this function.

Here's the trial(Please read the guide)

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Here's a video on my other post.
    Starring: TwinWarrior
    YouTube - Unfinished Demo

Better quality >>> RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

If you have any questions regarding to this program please contact me:
    Yahoo: truongdinh123
    Aim : truong1d2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this bot also rox its from that site i did quote his original post basicly u need 2 extract the trial in your cabal files then run the bot

how it works well as he said there u need F5 and F6 increase and decrease speed walking

F7-F8 increase and decrease longer shot range( recomended from 8x-12x the max is 15x)

F9 - F10 increase the Aoe for your skills so u can hit bunch of monsters in 1 hit (recommended from 8x-14x if u go more all your hits will miss the 2 buttons F9 and F10 increase there is no decrease button they need 2 fix that so if u go over 14x and u wanna reset that u need 2 close cabal and run it again

u allways run it from TwinR bot u dont click on cabal 2 run it

F11 enable u 2 hit objects throw walls

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i do allways run it in war channel better play there with this bot so u wont get banned with running speed10x range hit12x and aoe14x

and click on walk throw so u can wall hack

p.s download the demo2 clip for this bot 2 see how cool it is
    Last edited by =Jojo=; 14th April 2008 at 11:04.

This is for Cabal Canada not sure if its us :?
    lvl 7x Hunter - Active
    lvl 2x Warrior- Banned
    lvl 2x Warrior- Banned

Check out cabal speeed hack --->http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.p...ighlight=cabal

works for this version

http://cabal.ogplanet.com/main.og

tell me more how do u create the hack . i can't install

trojan

the cheat engine has a self modifying trojan and tho bypass has a worm so tell me if this is legit or just another hack on youre comp

does Xtrap Bypass work with Fiesta ?

To tell you the truth this is just plain simple? if the files dont work download from the site (google it -_-) cheateninge there is a homepage for that cheatenigne.com AND THIS IS NO KEYLOGGER -_- i got off a site i forgot and plz avoid saying nonesense comments think before u post i reccomend IT!!
    lvl 7x Hunter - Active
    lvl 2x Warrior- Banned
    lvl 2x Warrior- Banned

report a problem

hmm when I use the TwinR_US_trial, everything was good, all the functions are pefect as they are...
    but 10 mins later, it (TwinR_US_trial) just closed by itself and I was killed by the giant spider lol...

thanks to the TwinR_US_trial anyway^^

Quote Originally Posted by s41202 View Post
    hmm when I use the TwinR_US_trial, everything was good, all the functions are pefect as they are...
    but 10 mins later, it (TwinR_US_trial) just closed by itself and I was killed by the giant spider lol...

hanks to the TwinR_US_trial anyway^^
    there is a new version TwinR_US_trialv1.5

well as u see its a trial it supose 2 stay 10 min and then dc

but the function will still be on just u cant reset them again cuz 4 that u need 2 close the game and open the trial

AutoTwinR_v1.5Trial

----------------------------------------------------------------

this is a new update a trial version still

This bot works for both Cabal NA and Cabal SEA.

TwinR Bot Includes:
    -Always excellent combo bot.
    -Normal killing bot.
    -HP bot help support user Heal while playing.
    -Attack range hack, increase up to 15x than normal.
    -Area of effect hack, increase up to 10x than normal.
    -Speed walk hack, increase up to 10x than normal.
    -Attack and walk through wall hack.
    -Speed attack (still having errors)

April 19 2008 Updates for NA:
    - Fix d/c error in combo mode.

http://www.mediafire.com/?iwnd3xbyyyx
    Last edited by =Jojo=; 25th April 2008 at 22:28.

When i put the Xtrap file, on the Cabal folder, i got and error ' File is corrupt!
    Cabal.enc '

What i do?

ummm did u download it good?

cuz the file is ok and btw u don't need 2 put the bot in cabal folder

also i suggest 2 have always a back up cabal folder just in case something like this happen u just copy stuff from the backup one
    Last edited by =Jojo=; 26th April 2008 at 22:46.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast