Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Priston Tale Hack **ENGLISH**

Abyss

Priston Tale Hack **ENGLISH**

read the name

do i have to put it in the triglow pictures/priston tale folder?please help me.

Cassiopeia
    u dont have to put in anything....just start program and priston tale...
    but it only works F6....can someone help?!
    cya

Sir King Yoda
    yah same here only f6 works whats the deal

Umax
    Does it work anyone or is it a virus again?

blanktarget
    teleports work and F6 that's all I can find.

by me its the same.only the f6 wors (shop).has anyone a working hack ?please

if anyone could send me a workin hack or the url to a workin hack to my e-mail : battlemonspieler@web.de i woould be very happy ;-)
    Last edited by king-of-kill; 4th August 2003 at 13:19.

Abyss

it works...

dont trip im usin it works fine tho i suuggest usin a fake acct =X lolz

Mistic_Gohan
    yeah... only shop works... anyone got a good hack??? please!!!!

no 1 got a hack working??
    Last edited by Mistic_Gohan; 10th August 2003 at 15:18.

Link
    This hack isnt very good but its all i got , if i had more id post em.

just start it up b4 u start pt

to use the core changing thing just pick up the core of any kind so its like dangling in the air^_^, and before u click to put it down press f6( to change the core to a philia) f7( for ricarten ) and f8 ( for navisko ). it will change to normal if u logg of and it doesnt actualy make it that core (wont take u to the town) it just changes the name. it used to have hp hack but isnt working anymore, not sure why... =(
    oh and f5 opens a shop where ever u are to sell and repair.

sorry for it not being a xp or gold hack that everyone wants (like me =P) but it comes in handy

iīve tried the hack again and now these things work: f6 for shop,f10 for the mech skill with the lightning shield.all the other things doesnīt wor.i donīt know why.if someone has a workin hack please share it here.

CNA -DOES- work. the only thing is most of the hacks on it are passive type cheats, like for example the majority of the keys are used for skinning, like most of the numpad and keys 5-9 if im not wrong. Apart from that, they say F5 increases the attack damage, and it works. Just hit F5 and then hit w to cycle between weapons for the change to take effect. Now check your char stats by hitting C. Your dmg amount is increased now. The only thing i've encountered that 'doesn't work' is the END button which supposedly increases your attack speed. Any of you guys can help in this area, i'll be grateful, cuz if you increase your attack speed, in a way that's like getting faster XP.
    "..The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful. "

- Lord Henry Wotton , "The picture of Dorian Gray"

man.this hack doesnīt work by me.only the skin hack for shield (the lighting shield mech skill) and the shop one.how can you get the others working?

for skinning, all you have to do is pick up the item you wish skinned in game and then you hit the hotkey for the desired skin. once that's done just equip the item and it'll look.. well, skinned. on your character. F5 DOES work. If the mech shield works then it's only logical that the rest do. Like i've said earlier, only the attack velocity hotkey seems to be not working. I don't use much of the skinning functions but i've found the F5 hotkey to be very useful. I'm doing at 140 + dmg(max) now from about 39 max dmg. Just explore the hack fully before you say it doesn't work because IMO this is one of the best hacks currently available and i've never even been kicked using it.

i will try the hack again ;-)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast