Closed Thread
Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: [Release] SolidProxy S5/S6 - Multi-Protocol

i can, i'm using SolidProxy for mu FPT (mu.gate.vn)
    my yahoo: hieunova

Quote Originally Posted by tinhassume View Post
    LOL Dont "worry" too much! Please remember giving credits for the one in the 1st post of this topic
    don't worry, i'm remember

Quote Originally Posted by tinhassume View Post
    WoW, how can you do this very quick? With the light's speed?
    Yes, I fell down from chaos castle so manytime before realize that ignore Hit and DMg was not working, now I hope it will. How about ignore Skill attack? I have a suggestion of Ignore images. This option will prevent the lag due to alot of monsters and players in the events: DS, Chaos castle etc.,. I think it can be awesome option if it can send all the positions and movement packets of the others far away from position of user ( adjustable by time, distance, players and monster ), except the one is attacking the user or attacked by users. Moreover Auto kill is still applied to all before that. It looks like you attack the invisible enemies and make them reveals themselves one by one. Is this possible?
    Waiting, Waiting
    Approve, Aprove

---------- Post added at 01:10 ---------- Previous post was at 00:44 ----------

P/s: In Auto pick,
    When I add items, it took alot of time. It would be friendly if it has the option "pick all" at the top of the list in each category. And after that user can tick or untick at individual item on the left list. Are there any item which are not in the list? I can't find the Jewel of Chaos Is it possible to option autopick picks up an item was not in the list ( maybe the future items ).

In Teleport, I cant delete the coordinates, and it has a error with x= 0 y= 0. And "Add current coors" seems no work. Can you add the maps list, so user can look at the picture and easily gets the coors. Furthermore, the Guard spot and Auto teleport have the same function, haven't they?
    How i'm doing it so quick? Im a coding ninja.
    Ur idea about autokill i probably wont do.
    about autopick... wait for v1.05 there u can switch the behavior to pick up all, except of what is in the list. Chaos is in ItemGroup Orbs/Wings. I guess when webzen started MU they had less groups, and decided later to make more to put all other jewels inside, lol And yes, you can add Items which are not in the list, by adding them to the ItemNames.txt. The structure of the file is easy, i simply extracted it from some season 5 server files

Add Current Coord doesn't work, you are right. I just noticed it. Will be fixed in 1.06
    I dont't understand the bug you mean. I can delete entries of the list like i want, and put 0s into.

Quote Originally Posted by solid2005 View Post
    Can you disable gameguard on official games?
    read post 1!!!
    Last edited by C0da; 20th January 2011 at 20:38.

@ C0da
    Can you make AutoPick to pick only Sign of Kalima +6 for e.g. ?
    Code for Sign of Kalima is 14 29, code for Sign of Kalima +6 is 14 29 6.

Quote Originally Posted by C0da View Post
    How i'm doing it so quick? Im a coding ninja.
    Ur idea about autokill i probably wont do.
    about autopick... wait for v1.05 there u can switch the behavior to pick up all, except of what is in the list.

Add Current Coord doesn't work, you are right. I just noticed it. Will be fixed in 1.06
    I dont't understand the bug you mean. I can delete entries of the list like i want, and put 0s into.
    I 'm still waiting for approved files.
    The error bug happened with me . I found out: press Delete button to delete the entry .
    About the Autopick, I looked at ItemNames.txt, if I want to add more item, i just need add item numbers and names, is that right?
    About Autokill ideal, it is just good for our Graphic card will not get hotter during the peak time or entering a crowed place ( Lorencia) --> is it energy efficient?

I am dying of waiting Why does it take so long to get approval...MoD?
    Waiting waiting
    Last edited by tinhassume; 21st January 2011 at 15:59.

Banned by Warnings Lord
    @C0da : I using solidProxy 1.04B. Error when pick item with teleport and teleport in map ./. Hope fix soon. THX for read!!!

I think C0da will upload 1,06 version earlier, then moderator will approve 1,05 ;]

Approval still waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by zendarelul View Post
    Approval still waiting...
    me too, i dont understand why it is too long...

hey while youre waiting, can you explain how to get this program to work im on zhypermu but everytime i try to connect it says "disconnected from the server" i dont know what the problem is.
    PLEASE PLEASE help me

ok, first of all: Have you got the correct ip and port of server? Have you switched off any firewall of Ip and port from that IP? It would be easy if you can give us some pictures of what you did!

http://img402.imageshack.us/i/zhypermuy.jpg/
    this is how it looks like
    have no firewalls and no router

it is ok on the right hand side. However on the left, the connection server port should be 44405 and game server port 55901 ( switch between them up--> down) Cheeer!!!!

thanks it works now but muguard detects it

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 61 ... LastLast