So, after my first thread was closed due to some idiots, I had to start a new one.
SolidProxy Season 5/6 - Multi-Protocol
- Autokill (2 Modes: Mob-by-Mob or parallel), supports master skills
- Autobuff (Elf, Soul Barrier), supports master skills
- fully customizable maps by changing *.att files, and color settings
- AutoPickup with a very dynamic item filter
- Anti-DC (Ignore Animation, Dmg and Skill Packets)
- Auto Repair
- Auto Drink HP / Mana
- Guard Spot
- Agility Hack
- Skill Hack
- Monster Magnet
- Auto Party by whisper
- Combo Hack
- Player Meet Events (Disconnect, Warp, Pause Autokill, no teleport pickup)
- Death Events with custom action list
- Exp Statistics
- Packet Log with alot filter capabilites
- Packet Sender with some kind of scripting capability(variables) and auto send
- Auto List all Items of player shops
- Background Auto Reconnect (tested on GMO, not working on some private servers)
Powerful customization capabilites for experienced users:
- Support of any Protocol
- Packet Rules
- Xor32 Encryption Key
- Main.exe Checksum Bypass (By function or checksum.dat)
- Main.exe Version / Serial configurable (you can use another main.exe, for example if you found a clean one without hack protection)
- Skill Packet Templates
- Customizable Skill IDs
SolidProxy SDK for .NET Developers:
- Write your own extensions for SolidProxy. There are almost no limits.
Windows with .NET Framework 3.5 (Client Profile)
(unsupported: Linux with Mono and windows forms package; not all is working with it due to some GUI issues)
Read before PMing me or replying to this thread:
- Begging is ignored, and forbidden by forum rules.
- Only post if really something isn't working. For example, some guys posted that ignore mana/ag "isn't working". In fact, it did "work", but most servers do ignore the packets.
- If you have problems and want receive help, post as much details as possible. To post that something "doesn't work", will be ignored by me, except it is an obvious error.
- Read the FAQ before posting. Alot of questions already have been answered.
- SolidProxy doesnīt explicitly include a bypass for any Anti-Hack program, donīt ask for it. I will ignore such requests. However i didn't put in any limitations, so feel free to use it on any Server you want.
- Crying about that it is detected by a gameguard is ignored and maybe will make you banned
- Asking for hack/packet to dc other players = autoban
- Any further requests like "c0da, have new version for ex700 gmo?" will result in ban!!! If there is a new version, it will be on first page.
Credits:Code:1.22 - Added Skills: Evil Spirit, Flame, Hellfire, Triple Shot (Tested in gmo, Season 6 only) - Added Option: Disable Spot Guard after Death - Added Button to put current coords to spot guard - Guard will drink now potions from extended inventory - Added Reload Arrow Feature - Fixed Shopping-Feature, optimized in speed. - Fixed Spot Guard timer - Removed Safezone of Chaos Castle map. 1.21.1 Hotfix - Fixed protocol bug (if protocol other than ENG is used) 1.21 - Added Option "Don't send when..." to packet sender - Added Context Menu to packet sender, to add more packet senders :) - Added extended Maps of Season 6 - Added 'Active'-column to Autopick - Added button to detect local IP-Address - Fixed Safezone-State which caused skills were sent in safezone, and sometimes not send when your not in safezone - Fixed possible bug when sending more than 1 packet in autokill or packet sender 1.20.4 Hotfix - Fixed Guard Spot function - Fixed Auto Drink HP/Mana (really ;)) 1.20.3 Hotfix - Fixed Autobuff Delay - Fixed Auto Drink HP/Mana - Added some items to the ItemNames.txt - Updated Packet Pattern Help Text - Fixed removing of items in the pickup list - Fixed Protocols - Fixed Auto-Reconnect (no more closing mu or disconnect dialog when dc packet gets received from server) 1.20 - Almost completely rewritten SolidProxy under the hood (so report bugs pls ) - Added Plugin-Support and SDK (only for programmers) - Added Auto Reconnect - Added Connection Server Emulator - Added Skill Packet Templates (you can change the skill packets, if the standard doesn't work for you. if you have questions, ask) - Added Soul Barrier Autobuff - Sending no more attacks and buffs in safezone, now by default - Added Pickup of all items of an item group - Added Walk-By pickup (item will be picked up, when you come close enough to it) - Added negation of elements in the Packet Rules Pattern (use "!" infront of a single value, list, or range element) - Added PacketLog FIlter by packet pattern - Added rule-file to block annoying Gens-Chat - Fixed normal hit autokill mode 2 - Alot other improvements which i forgot
Evolver - C3 EncDec
paulo94 - C3 EncDec Port to C# (buggy one )
Deathway - Main Checksum Algorithm
Mumpfi3k - helped me when i was nab