Closed Thread

Thread: C&C zero hour Multiplayer money hack

C&C zero hour Multiplayer money hack

hey all, Im a little new here, just curious if anyone has a money hack for c&c zero hour multiplayer, or maybe know someone who could get one, Thanks in advance.
    P.S. Its only to play a friend of mine locally, you have my word on that. and the version I have is 1. 2

ZtheGray
    from the reading of this forum, it seems to me that you can't get one because it causes a missmatch. Your money and the others is stored on both computers, and if you change the one on your computer, i think i read thats easy to change, but it causes a missmatch becuase the one on the others computer doesn't change. i think it also said some where that th only way is change building to give a + value for money instead of a -... correct me if i'm wrong...

maybe a third party program that can be exec'd after the game has start? To avoid a monetary mismatch in the start off, kind of like a trailer but with multiplayer? anyone else with ANY other ideas?

Insane & Explosive SantaTheTerrorist's Avatar
    No "known" money hacks for online play, and definatly no public money hacks at present. EA did a good job (for once) in stopping money hacks lol.

Hey Santa, Do you know anything about what zthegray mentioned about increasing your money through production, rather than getting a deduction? That sounds promising for buildings and units(troops tanks blah blah)

That would most likely be the only possible way, i'm no expert to do with making a moneyhack. But altering the amount of money you get back from selling a building, or making building units give you money instead of deducting it are, in my opinion, the only possible ways if any of making a working moneyhack. But, I don't know what information is stored, so can't be sure.

It might be that everything is written to a server (or every other player's game), and calculated seperately than it is on your game. For example, if you sell a powerplant and get back $2000, when you should get back $600 (or however much), it wouldn't work if on the server, it calculated your cash + $600 and your game calculated it + $2000. MapGenCreator probably has a better idea than me though (for sure really lol) so hopefully he 'll read this.

Any money hacks for online in yuris revenge? He also has that game, maybe I can face him in that game instead

Co-Founder Power Overwhelming Dark Blaze's Avatar
    there probably isn't such a think wink for online use, as it would mean hacking the server in sorts to manage the money, which just wouldn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by wink
    Any money hacks for online in yuris revenge? He also has that game, maybe I can face him in that game instead

I'm 90% sure there aren't any, only cheats to alter the starting cash (from a maximum of 10,000 to 30,000 or something like that). But that affects everybody in the game obviously :ermm:

Closed Thread