Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RYL (Risk Your Life) 1 hit hack

RYL (Risk Your Life) 1 hit hack

I have found this hack unfortunately it is detected, there is a way to work around nprotect but I have been unable to do this. To get around nprotect you have to find a older version of gameguard before this hack was detected and replace your current version of gameguard, then with the software pcsecurity you can lock your nprotect files from being updated when you launch the game. Any who if anyone has older versions of nprotect for RYL please post them and this hack will work
    The Hack is currently detected and might get you banned.It works only with an older version of gameguard , so make sure you have an old version of it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Virtuosofriend; 19th November 2004 at 13:59.

:||:Teh Admin:||: Power Overwhelming Virtuosofriend's Avatar
    Dude if it is detected then it is useless.

... read more thoroughly, there is a work around so gameguard / nprotect cannot detect it. That is why I am asking for older versions of game guard for Risk Your Life, I am sure you remember the MUOnline method to disable nprotect

3rd party app creator Silver Hero faldo's Avatar
    Just make sure you don't get people banned, since it's detected at it's current state i mean
    - What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

It isn't a 1 hit hack, nublet..
    It's a multihit... you hit about 10+ times instead of hitting 1 time.

RE: 1 hit hack

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow9081
    It isn't a 1 hit hack, nublet..
    It's a multihit... you hit about 10+ times instead of hitting 1 time.
    1st: Name calling isn't neccesary
    2nd: I am supporting the community if you can do better bring what you have
    3rd: Read the damn readme inclosed in the archive take note to:
    F8 = 1 hit

This has more than just multihit

Please note this is all community work, I provided my files for helping out if I continue to get bogus replies then I will simply not do it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by drkcodeman
    1st: Name calling isn't neccesary
    2nd: I am supporting the community if you can do better bring what you have
    3rd: Read the damn readme inclosed in the archive take note to:
    F8 = 1 hit

This has more than just multihit

Please note this is all community work, I provided my files for helping out if I continue to get bogus replies then I will simply not do it anymore.

dont want to seem rude here but u posted a dected hack that dosnt work unless theres a bypass wich u do not have and are asking for u might as well have posted a picture of apple-soup
    Signature removed,contact nightmare for more information

it works just as long as you have a older version of nprotect with pcsecurity

Which is like saying heres a million dollars but you cant have it unless you kill the president

f8 just makes you go back to non-cheating mode, as in 1 hit per click
    normal cheat mode is 10 hits per click, that's why it's a multihit, and if you pay to the author (or crack it) you get 200 hits per click with all the keys enabled
    and btw, the key inside the rar isn't working, you'll need to
    a) crack the cheat
    b) get a key from the author, paying him

but yeah the cheat does work, you just need to bypass nprotect, which is easy as hell if you know what you're doing

Apprentice Knight
    thnx for posting something ol', i wonder is this the only forum u go to, check unknowncheat forum... theres tons of this thing... and u dont bypass nprotect by using older version gameguard... cause the gameguard stick to client.exe... which whenever u run it, it will update its version first.. so good luck in trying it

cause the gameguard stick to client.exe... which whenever u run it, it will update its version first.. so good luck in trying it
    that is what pc security is for it will stop nprotect from updating

:||:Teh Admin:||: Power Overwhelming Virtuosofriend's Avatar
    I will edit your original post and i will add that it is currently detected and ppl should use it with caution.

Hey anyone can tell me how to bypass the nProtect of RYL?I had tried the way of MS(Maple Story) = Change compatibality to 98/ME but it doesnt work maybe this is because MS not same with RYL? Anyone can tell me other way to Bypass it plz .

Please email me or post on this thread a work around for gameguard or a older version of it for RYL then I will post the complete tutorial on how to hack RYL

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast