Thread: Ping-Fake

styla07

Ping-Fake

hy all

I'm searching something to fake my scoreboard ping or the cvar-command

mfg
    styla

Type into console: cl_cmdrate 99999999999999999999999999999999999999
    That'll put your ping down to 5 or below, and you don't have to put in that exact amount of 9's, just a lot.

Will it kick you or anything?

<- MPC CS:S Moderator -> Power Overwhelming Diddle's Avatar
    No, it won't kick you. The admin only can kick you, but I think they won't make such a big deal of it, unless you're going to claim that you host the server.
    I even got my ping to 1 with it. I claimed to be the server admin and speedhacked a bit and everybody left saying that the server sucked, lol.
    -[ MPC - Diddle - MPC ]-
    -[ Retired Moderator ]-
    -[MultiPlayerCheats]-

-[ MPC Rules ]-[ MPC Downloads ]-[ MPC Forum ]-

-[MPC Main IRC Channel ]-[ MPCRadio IRC Channel]-

Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own.
    Resistance is futile.

and a high ping fake :ermm:

so it only effects the number of the ping on the scoreboard right? Will it stop you from lagging?

Permanently Banned Magician Apprentice
    no man are u stupid? its just a FAKE.

<- MPC CS:S Moderator -> Power Overwhelming Diddle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Halofreek
    and a high ping fake :ermm:
    Tried to accomplish that too, but my ping also went down when I put cl_cmdrate to 1.
    The only way to get a high ping I know is not to fake it, but to start !xSpeedPro and set it to -256. The game will run with 1frame/minute and your ping will be 999. But that's not very helpful, now is it?
    -[ MPC - Diddle - MPC ]-
    -[ Retired Moderator ]-
    -[MultiPlayerCheats]-

-[ MPC Rules ]-[ MPC Downloads ]-[ MPC Forum ]-

-[MPC Main IRC Channel ]-[ MPCRadio IRC Channel]-

Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own.
    Resistance is futile.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetable
    Type into console: cl_cmdrate 99999999999999999999999999999999999999
    That'll put your ping down to 5 or below, and you don't have to put in that exact amount of 9's, just a lot.
    I got my ping to 1ms with it and told some dude how to do it, and since I was on there with the name "let's_g0_and_hack_some_muslim_websites" the dude I gave it to thought I was a hacker. And he thought that it made his lag stop.

And due to the CSS net code which makes everything run smoothly on client side. The poor dude was running around with a 400+ms ping thinking he only had a ping of 5ms and was always the first to die. Then I tried to tell him that his ping was still the same and it was just a fake ping. But instead I said it like, "When you join another server your ping will drop to 1ms" and before I could add "but you must remember your ping is still the same and it's only a fake". He had already quit and joined another server.

l0l Gga cheating can be so much fun. He's probably still running around with a ping of 400ms but thinks his ping is 1ms. I feel sorry for him but I haven't seen him since. If any of you see someone named RAMBO with a ping of 1ms can you remind him his ping is still the same pls
    Last edited by Invisibležniper; 4th January 2005 at 17:25.

cl_cmdrate 10 will give you ping 15
    |33$TFR@GG3R

:o have to try this shit ...
    Private and Secure !

Hacks will always be ONE step ahead on PUNKBUSTER !

barry_white
    Quote Originally Posted by toblerone
    :o have to try this shit ...

Hi, please post something a little more meaningful than this kind of answer. Thank you.

works fine
    thx

Angel of Darkness
    Do you have to have sv_cheats set to 1 or you don't sry for asking a stupid question I should just go try but wouldn't hurt to ask anyways....damn you Diddle you got ur Rapid Motion title back!

Forever a Newbie Golden Dragon PmS's Avatar
    Hmm this is an interesting little thing. I wonder if it will work on Q3A Based games. (The cvar is just "rate")
    September 27 2002
    An addition to this if i may... its becoming more and more apparent that the MPC forum community ... is less of a real forum, but more of a community really. it kind of sounds cheesy but hey, i think that you know what im getting at im not good with words right now but yeah... its more of a community of friendship IMO and we help people out too - Also_w00t

Its weird how life goes on and people come and go. Kinda sad if you ask me but hey... - peanut

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast