Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Make Yourself Faint

Tw15t3r

Talking Make Yourself Faint

This may be a little weird but after my friends showed me how to make myself faint, I really enjoyed it and every now and then, I practise it at home. Call me weird but I think some people might want to try? So here are the steps:

#1: Squat down against a wall
    #2: Take in 15-28 deep breaths continuously
    #3: Take one last deep breath, hold it and stand up
    #4: Keep holding till your vision clears (thats if you don't black out by then)
    #5: Get someone to catch you when you fall (DEFINATELY NOT YOUR PARENTS)

How long you stay out would depend on how many breaths you take. 15 breaths may not work for some people. I recommend that anyone start off with 20. This fainting must be done when your heart rate is at resting rate.
    One more note: You may have dreams during your faint, this is known as hallucination and it is normal.
    About safety:
    If you realise some people faint when they get excited, anxious or worried and take many breaths, and then faint. This procedure I have just described to you is almost completely safe.
    For more information, go to yahoo and type in "teengrowth" then search that site using the word "faint". Click on the article "Childhood Fainting Rarely Cause For Alarm" I can't post the url for some reason....

I'll share with you one of my experiences. It was just today, I tried to make myself faint but I could not for some reason. On the third try, I did black out, however I dreamt (hallucinated) that I did not faint and I was wondering why until I suddenly woke up and realised I had fainted. Quite odd!

Oh ya, tell me if u tried it and ur experience.......

barry_white
    Not exactly "Cheating" related.

moved to off-topic

Evil Incarnated
    I just tried it allitle(only in sitting posistion) and it deffently does something,after the 16th breath I felt woozy like hell.
    Retired Mpc Staff member: October 03 - December 05

Zloi Duh Bronze Dragon
    in fact it is a really dangrous thing to do.. i do not knowhow you say this word in english, but it is like this in russian "sleepy artery", or someshit like that.. it is lokated somewhere arroubd your neck, basycly while you breath fast it makes more blood go to your head.. when you get up, and stop breathing it makes the artery smaller and makes pressure on the blood, makes it go slower.. you loose concentration, it becomes dark in your eyes, and then you pass away(faint), that is why you fall down, and you need someone to catch you.. after you will be woken up you won't be able to remember what heppend 2 minutes ago (but it effects each person differently), strange thoughts will visit your brain, but then you start to remember stuff..

i did it few times when i was a child. but if you would like to i would like you to know that there is a possibility to die in the process.. especialy if you do it alone, and there is nobody to wake you up.. the possability is not that high, but it is high anough when you talk about your life.. be smart anought not to do it..

Evil Incarnated
    Like somebody is stupid enough to do it alone
    Retired Mpc Staff member: October 03 - December 05

Yar Har Har Platinum Hero Skyline_R34's Avatar
    well, then i cant do it now...grrrr

l337killa07
    sounds fun...id try it ...but id rather not die.....

Zloi Duh Bronze Dragon
    i just talked to my sister.. (she is a doctor, with degrees and stuff, not a student lol) when you faint, you can stop breathing.. have you ever heard of it? that is how you die.. even if there are ppl around you they will not be able to make you breath again, only if they now how to do it RIGHT (not from the movies lol, in fact it is preaty hard), actualy you need two ppl to make it well.. by the way even if you will stop breathing and some one will make you breath again, it doesn't you will be ok after it.. when the hart stops (this makes you not able to breath) it stops to pump the blood. if your brain doesn't get anoug blood it will mess up your brain and as many of you should know.. brain can recover most parts of your body, but not it self.. and leave you retardet till the end of you brain..

i am not you grandma, or lovely mama, i am telling you what i know about it.. it is up to you to deside. even if it was 1% that your hart stops, why to risk it?

Jennifer // Laucheehung Dark Lord GoCanada2!'s Avatar
    taht is freaky.....i was about to try it

Tw15t3r
    Well, I'm not sure about the possiblities bout dying but could u do me a favour and ask ur sis bout this thing. I remember its not dangerous as many ppl pass out when they get too anxious or excited. They will take in alot of breaths unknowingly and faint. This is also known as hyperventilation syncope.
    Ask her about the difference between this force fainting and normal fainting.

Anyway, if you want more information, just go to the website I said in the first post, I cant post urls yet.
    Last edited by Tw15t3r; 26th May 2005 at 10:52.

thuannguyen
    lol i want to try it tonight

Zloi Duh Bronze Dragon
    Tw15t3r, i talked to her, she sayed that there is no NORMAL fainting, if you faint it is not normal already.. also she sayed that most reasons for faint is because your body doesn't have anought ohygen, so you faint.. even what you call "normal" faint can be with a bad result, in fact there is not difference between "normal" faint and "forced" faint.. that is why people get so scared when they see their brothers, mates and so on faint.. also she sayed that that thing - when you fain after you get exited is in fact not because they got exited, well look at this another way - you had seen someone bring you some kind of present, you were laying on a couch, so when you saw them you got exited and quickly got up, of couse you took alot of breath, you started to walk towards the person, it became dark, and then you fainted, your brain will not remember what happened happened after it started to become dark.

it is an example from my own life, today is my birth day i am turning 18, 5 years ago aat the same day, it was my birth day, my father woke me up and he wanted to hug me, wish me good luck and all that crap, after i got up, huged him, i found myself sitting on the floor, and my father runing arround me sayg:"what a f*ck? WHAT A F*CK IS GOING ON??" (but it was on russian ofcouse =p - Blyat, ahhuet, chyoza huinya??, lol" i understood what happened right away.. because before that i had two more experience to faint, one was the way you started your thread, we did it with my friends in Russia. another experience was i was seating down on the chair, got up, fainted and hit on the wall while falling, actualy not just the wall i hit the engle right with me lips, so when i "woke up" i had seen blood on the wall, when i touched my head i had my hand in blood, blood on the floor, it was from my lip, i think i was laying there for at least few minutes or something.. i wounder how the hell were my teeth not broken? and it was preaty freeky, because i didn't understood that i fainted, darkness and that strange feeling didn't go away yet, it was like you know when in counter strike SOURCE some one blinds you and when it starts to live, it is kind of like that but everything is not white everything is dark.. also in doom3 when some one hits you, remember that way how it becomes blury? those two feelings + some thing going on in your brain.

also you know when you get up, and it becomes dark in your eyes and you have dezzenes but it llives and you don't faint? it is called "orthostatic collapse" - or something like that, she sayed it in Russian. if it was strong you will end up fainting, if not strong anough you will not

hope it helps

Tw15t3r
    Thanx Ervand2! Your info is really useful!
    But I just cant resist forcing myself to faint because its such a dreamy feeling.....
    I'll do it less often though....

Zloi Duh Bronze Dragon
    k.. it is your choice

WolfWood
    lol wth. Who would ever think something up like this...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast